Forums » Elder Scrolls

Stupidest way you have died in skyrim

• 15 posts
    May 18, 2014 9:19 PM EDT

Mine is running wearing nothing straight toward a giant...yeah it didn't go so well.

• 1 posts
    May 18, 2014 10:26 PM EDT

Mine was telling myself that I wouldn't survive if I were to jump off a ledge of a mountain. I jumped anyways.

• 38 posts
    May 19, 2014 1:08 AM EDT

mine was when i was in the middle of a huge lake with a slaughterfish and i could not get swim fast enough and used all my health potions. sucks you cant attack while swimming

• 74 posts
    May 19, 2014 5:06 AM EDT

Killer bucket stuck behind a door. I'm sure we've all done it.

• 856 posts
    May 19, 2014 9:07 AM EDT

Wagon cart in Helgen Keep during the intro. It happened somewhere around the middle of November, 2011. At least it wasn't my first character...

• 47 posts
    May 19, 2014 1:45 PM EDT

A lesson we all learn early: don't stand on a cliff admiring the spectacular views, because an over-enthusiatic idiot Nord housecarl will come thudding up behind you and biff you straight over the edge. Stupid girl.

• 661 posts
    May 19, 2014 7:25 PM EDT
    I died... many, many times. In the most absurd, and inhuman manners. I found myself sprinting down a Nordic Ruin's hallway one time, and was caught by a ceiling trap. It dropped on my head, and I was utterly wrecked. During the entire death sequence I was hanging from my face on the edge of the contraption.

Another time... You won't believe this. I was battling a dragon on the mountainside with my favorite High Elven wizard. I noticed the dragon swooped in to pick me up. Yeah. It happens. Anyways, I reloaded to exact revenge. This time I used the Shout 'Become Ethereal'. The dragon still managed to pick me up, and drop me down the mountain. Funny thing was I only loaded that file up to record the progress of the build. So it was a greal deal of annoyance for me. Since I never actually fought that dragon when I was playing the build.
    • 15 posts
    May 20, 2014 7:05 AM EDT

Wait.......they can do that? Its the end times! do you have to be on a certain difficulty?