Forums » Elder Scrolls

Site Update: 5/4/2014

• 557 posts
    May 4, 2014 11:07 AM EDT

Hello all, Emer here!

Today, quite a few changes are being implemented to the site! We have a new group that has been added, and we also have a few new Hosts that have joined our Hosting Team!

First, let me introduce the new Hosts! 

• ESO Guilds- Nixrune
    • Lore- Matt Feeney, Spectre
    • Forums- Tae-Rai
    • Skyrim Art- NobodyBeast
    • Roleplaying- Chris Diokno, Thiagommakot

I wish all of the new Hosts the best of luck, and you should all receive your invitation to the Elder Council shortly! 

And finally, allow me to introduce the newest addition to The Skyrim Blog's ever-growing list of groups: The Moot

The Moot is a private group created for the purpose of discussing "hot button issues" here on The Skyrim Blog.

In order to be accepted into this group, you must be over 16 years of age! 

You can discuss (pretty much) anything, but please respect everyone! Do not "bash" other people's beliefs or views, and do not be disrespectful. If we see misconduct here, you will be removed from the group. As always, normal site rules still apply.

The Moot is Hosted by Alduin and Jules De Brabander.

The Administrators and I are very excited to see all of these changes. We hope to see the new Hosts creating fresh content soon, and we hope to see some interesting content in The Moot!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I hope to see you all in chat! 

• 2 posts
    May 5, 2014 4:36 AM EDT

Being an internationally competitive debater, I think this is a great Idea. Unfortunately I won't be able to take part for atleast half a year as Im'm still sixteen :(. Anyways, looking forward till then! 

• 2 posts
    May 5, 2014 5:37 AM EDT

Well, that's a neat way of putting it. Thanks! 

• 856 posts
    May 6, 2014 10:52 AM EDT

'Welcome and Thank You' to all the new hosts.

• 1217 posts
    May 6, 2014 10:56 AM EDT

Thanks, Rune!

• 856 posts
    May 6, 2014 11:15 AM EDT

Honor system.

• 1441 posts
    May 12, 2014 9:54 AM EDT
    Hey!