Forums » Elder Scrolls

Artemis Entreri on Skyrim.

• 3 posts
    February 3, 2012 4:28 PM EST

I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this. I am quite the Youtube sensation when it comes to this subject, as I am the one who posted the how-to video on YouTube. I'm not certain if anyone here has even seen the video but I have a question for anyone who has, or is even familiar with what I am talking about. I have been soul searching for a while now and though I am sorta satisfied with what I have thus far, I still don't feel that it is perfect.

My question is, what sword best depicts Artemis's Charon's Claw on Skyrim? For me I am using a Skyforge Steel Sword (Legendary) 122 Damage, enchanted with absord magicka (26) and Fire damage (32). Is this accurate or should I use, say perhaps, a Daedric Sword?  

• 3 posts
    February 3, 2012 4:49 PM EST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skXDlfYAKws 

Here's a link to the video! Though this is before I had to start over, which is why he has a different weapon, than what is described above. This is just to help you guys see my work, for yourself.

• 1 posts
    August 15, 2013 9:50 AM EDT

I'd say go for a daedric sword as charon's claw was a sentient sword which was highly priced and valued and you can't get more highly valued than a daedric sword. also, I would have gone with a light skinned Redguard; Artemis comes from Calimport in the deep southern part of Faerun, a city surrounded by deserts and oasis..much like Hammerfell. A redguard also fits in more with his size (Artemis was a tall man, Redguards are only smaller than Nords from the human races) and their martial prowess (+10 on one handed for instance)