Forums » Elder Scrolls

Interesting Assasinations

• Con
    • 41 posts
    January 25, 2012 5:07 PM EST

Has anyone tried doing an assasination by using frenzy on the target or someone nearby and forcing someone else to kill the target? I think that would be a good way to take care of th bride in Solitude.

• 708 posts
    January 25, 2012 5:16 PM EST

Nightingale Strife/Mayhem is the best way to do it

• 773 posts
    January 25, 2012 5:30 PM EST

I haven't done that quest yet, but in general terms I use Frenzy all the time when there are multiple NPCs in my sights. I love getting them to whittle themselves down to one - usually badly wounded - enemy, and finish the straggler off with my dagger.

• 426 posts
    January 25, 2012 6:42 PM EST

I went old school for that mission. Good old fashioned arrow.

• 15 posts
    January 25, 2012 8:12 PM EST

I walked up behind her when she was giving her speech, and cut her throat. And NOBODY noticed. It was great.

• 66 posts
    February 6, 2012 3:08 AM EST

must have been my imagination...

• Con
    • 41 posts
    February 28, 2012 9:31 PM EST

I took care of the hunter who sold meat at a stand in whiterun hitting him with frenzy while hidden. He killed the neighbor ventor, who sold jewelry, and was killed by guards. I was challenged by a guard, but he let me go when I told him I was a thain. Next time I need to do a better job of hiding.

• 13 posts
    February 29, 2012 12:04 AM EST

Potential Spoiler!

Best way to take care of her is the wall behind her (where she does her speech on the balcony) there's a stone slab right above her... a movable stone slab that is...