Forums » General Gaming

PLEASE HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE!!! I CAN NOT STOP MAKING NEW CHARAC

• 36 posts
    January 7, 2014 3:06 AM EST
    My first build was a simple sword and shield hack and slash light armor soldier. It got boring quick. Go to level 5 and made a new character that wears heavy armor and wields a two handed weapon. Got to level 30 ( farthest I have ever been in levels in skyrim :( ). And was then introduced to sneaking. I had then made 2 different sneak builds. It was really fun but then I realized that there were other races besides nords (was a noob at the time) from there on you can guess what happened(Khajjit with battle axes, imperials riding horses backwards, naked argonians being mud crabs and the whole nine) And then I stumbled upon the guild I had been avoiding for ages because they sounded gay at the time. Mages. Holy son of a horker did that take up 324 hrs. of my life! 400 yrs later it got repetitive. And now this is where my story begins. I stumbled upon this website. It didn't look special until I saw the character creations tab. I clicked on it by curiosity and 9000000000 character creations later I might think I have a strange condition called I make to many damn characters. There all incomplete and up to level 5 at the most. I usually start a build get bored find another get bored and so on. If you have any info that can help me stop this horrible disease I would be most grateful.

Sinserly, a friendly khajiit.