Forums » The Lounge

How do I come off when responding to comments?

• 39 posts
    December 10, 2013 3:30 PM EST

Hi, everybody..it's me the not-so-great Orcris Shadow-bringer,.

Just wondering? If you have even seen my comments, do they ever make sense? do I come off too Brash (strong), realistic, or even  kinda arrogant?..let me know so i can fix it!

• December 10, 2013 3:32 PM EST

...who are you again? ._.

• December 10, 2013 3:41 PM EST

When I saw this I thought he was a trouble maker of sorts and went see if he had been causing trouble...

@Orcris you have 29 discussions and some variety of content including blog posts that got commented on... totally fresh start on TSB, blank reputation... what the hell are you on about '^'

• 39 posts
    December 10, 2013 4:03 PM EST

I'm on about, that i need to fix my social skills with all of ya'll here on the blog..thats what i'm on about!...see i did it agian :( 

• 557 posts
    December 10, 2013 4:08 PM EST

Orcris, as of now you do not need to fix anything. You're a relatively new member, and therefore have not made any enemies or close friends.

Should you wish to improve your social skills, then simply talk to people. Engage in friendly conversation, or discuss a new character concept you have. Perhaps join a few of the more friendly and social groups so you can make some friends on here, and then take it from there. 

You don't need to change anything just yet! 

• 39 posts
    December 10, 2013 4:46 PM EST

what question????

• 700 posts
    December 10, 2013 4:47 PM EST

All of his activity is on his profile, that's probably where Armathyx is getting the info.  That's where I looked.  

• 700 posts
    December 10, 2013 5:13 PM EST

It may help to stop replying to people through statuses.  Send a PM or reply on the very thread you created.  That's likely a big reason why people are saying you don't make sense.  It's confusing to see a one sided conversation in the updates.  You've posted four statuses telling us that you're in class; (probably)no one cares.  You also posted a status yesterday threatening to leave the TSB for good because you haven't made many friends and you haven't gotten any good comments on your blogs.  I think you need to calm down.  Post relevant things, learn how to operate the site, and learn to accept criticism if you're going to post material such as blogs and builds.  If you post a build or a blog that is mediocre, people are going to let you know.  So no, I don't think you come of brash, arrogant, or realistic.  Maybe a little attention hungry.  

Don't take my words as representative of TSB community.  These are my thoughts, and I'm being straightforward with you since you seem to want to better yourself.  

• December 10, 2013 6:08 PM EST

Ah I see where he's coming from now...

There's a french saying we have that goes like "it's by forging that you become a blacksmith". If you post content and people didn't appreciate it the first time... too bad, turn the page and move on. Persevere until you become good. You have a huge amount of time ahead of you to improve yourself. I don't know for the others but I didn't even know you existed on TSB.

None of us were popular when we arrived here. If I have a tip for you... don't focus on becoming famous, focus on sharing what you like. The journey is more important than the destination.

• 89 posts
    December 10, 2013 6:19 PM EST

Could you tell me how to say that in French?

• December 10, 2013 6:45 PM EST

C'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron.