Forums » General Gaming

Vampire build!

• 2 posts
    December 1, 2013 10:49 PM EST

I would like to know whats the best vampire build out there, I dont like illusion at all, or conjuration, help? :)

• 194 posts
    December 1, 2013 10:59 PM EST

Nice caveats... Are you referring to a build base off of the Necromage perk or a standard, role-play type Vampire build?

Especially if you have Dawnguard, I recommend a vampire mage. Vampire Lord mode is the best "mage" in the game. If pure mage is just too boring, you can be a spellsword like most vampires in game. Throw in your favorite one-handed weapon, light armor, and that's a powerful build.

• 91 posts
    December 1, 2013 11:36 PM EST

The Volkihar build by Mason is one of my favorites, love the RP aspect of it. It focuses on destruction magic and light armor with a one or two hander depending on taste, and the smithing and enchanting skills are used.

Another one that looks fun is the new Kingslayer build (also by Mason). Of course it uses conjuration for the bound weapons and zombies so you may not like it. It does however focus on heavy armor, particularly the Daedric set. I myself plan one doing a playthrough with it (with a few personal tweaks of course).

• 189 posts
    December 1, 2013 11:42 PM EST

Check out the Vampire tag in the Character Build Archive. Lots of great vamp builds out there. Henson's Khulari, Matt Feeney's Keerilth, my Crimson Scar, Zach's Vampire Count, etc.

• 43 posts
    December 2, 2013 1:28 AM EST

im just saying this necromancy is the best on a vamp build