• 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:32 AM EST
    Game.
    • 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:33 AM EST
    Than... As it is all debatable.
    • 360 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:37 AM EST
    Sry typo, but as you can see by my name and profile pic I am a pretty big fan of dark souls, what do you want to know about the game anyways?
    • 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:41 AM EST
    Just to. One of my favorites. Adds the difficulty and role playability of Morrowind with... Assassin's Creed... Not sure but it is a collector's item.
    • 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:46 AM EST
    I'm pure console as my computer funds go towards production. There are many moments I lament this decision but it helps me lead a balanced life.
    • 360 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:49 AM EST
    Dark souls 2 will be developed with pc focus so you wont have the issues you probably had
    • 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:52 AM EST
    My XBL is RogueAscendancy if anyone would like to co-op. TES is still my first love though...
    • 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:59 AM EST
    No doubt. I could never afford a top end PC here. $300 for a game console to last four years.... check.
    • 3 posts
    November 14, 2013 7:22 AM EST

I do not have Gold Membership at the moment otherwise I would down for playing Dark Souls. Was a really refreshing change of pace from other games. I really loved that you had to learn how to approach enemies, how to dodge, when to swing/cast a spell, and when to strafe in order to win fights, which you learned only after dying a lot. You had to take a beating in order to give one. You were not given this character that is already established as a capable combatant. You made your character and the game said "good luck, lol!" It was a hard game but rewarding, and had me on edge more than a lot of the recent 'horror' games. Can not wait for the sequel and the promise of a functional duel wielding system. 

• 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 8:52 AM EST
    Dual wielding was a disappointment but... That's about all I can think of. It really reminded me of Morrowind in the sense you needed some know-how to get started and was unforgiving if you explored too far.
    • 104 posts
    November 14, 2013 8:56 AM EST
    We should collaberate on some music. I went Mac for ease of use now all I can play is GW2... I is sad. :(
    • 360 posts
    November 14, 2013 8:04 PM EST
    Mine is Sonecawtf798yo, I could do some coop/pvp with you once my internet is fixed, you are more then welcome to add me since I wont be able to add you for a few days
    • 74 posts
    November 16, 2013 11:23 PM EST
    Some people fly through Dark Souls in an hour. I've had the game since day one and still haven't finished my first play through(to be fair though, I gave up for like a two month period and lost some of my skill)
    • 104 posts
    November 22, 2013 10:25 AM EST
    I'm with you and have watched that vid. I keep starting over b/c there are too many choices.

Another one: Archery was a big disappointment and magic is near overpowered.

What do you use?
    • 74 posts
    December 9, 2013 8:41 PM EST
    I made the mistake early on of spreading skills too thin, so my undead is jack of all trades, master of none. I don't want to restart either because I'm so far in.
    I agree though archery was disappointing, although I was never for it in skyrim either and I've noticed no true way to be OP in dark souls