Forums » Elder Scrolls

Fun with normally unattainable spells

• 708 posts
    January 4, 2012 9:21 PM EST

I tried out the PSB (Populate Spell Book) command today (PC only) and made a video of the more interesting ones. You can use stuff like Dragon/animal/developer stuff, as well as things like the light beams from Meridia's quest and Alduin's firestorm! If people are interested I can put up the spell codes for these so that you can add some individually rather than filling your spellbook with useless, broken and unusable stuff.

• 577 posts
    January 4, 2012 9:50 PM EST

Looks like alot of them are usable to me. Boy, you sure know how to "jimmy-rig" the game! haha!! Cool stuff though. Can you have the firestorm in actual gameplay? I just started a mage and don't know all the spells, scrolls, etc. It seems looking at you magical inventory all the spells have names I haven't seen before. I assume as I grow my mage, "new" ones will show up.

• 577 posts
    January 4, 2012 9:51 PM EST

shit, I just read the "unattainable spells" at the top.....

• January 4, 2012 9:59 PM EST

Cool Ponty! I haven't done too much with the console other than turn myself into a dragon, cheat :P, and resurrect some people.

• 708 posts
    January 4, 2012 10:14 PM EST

If you're on PC I can get the spell code for it. It's amazing fun in Civil War quests!

• 7 posts
    January 5, 2012 9:06 PM EST

I think the paralysis is from that Whiterun quest with the Alik'r Warriors searching for that chick.  Saadia?  That's at least the ending if you turn her in to them, I believe.

• 708 posts
    January 6, 2012 3:22 AM EST

That's what I initially thought as well, but that one has an absolutely massive area of effect, it even paralysed the hunter in his camp on the other side of the river!

• 708 posts
    August 13, 2012 5:52 PM EDT

The video claims another victim... even though I have the 'make a save before you do this' annotation, some people are still asking me how to remove spells from their now overfilled spellbook...

• August 13, 2012 6:54 PM EDT

You'll find general Youtubers ignore annotations and common sense :P

• 67 posts
    August 15, 2012 11:32 AM EDT

Soon, I'll will leave the world of the dreaded PS3 Skyrim, Once I get my Alienware Computer for christmas!

• 67 posts
    August 15, 2012 11:33 AM EDT

Yes! Put the codes up!