Forums » General Gaming

Preview Character Build: Black Hunter of Akatosh: Backstory Prev

• 7 posts
    May 16, 2013 6:19 AM EDT
    Background: You were just a young boy, barely into your first winter when your parents were taken away from you. You can remember that moment as clear as the early morning.
    It was a calm night in the city of Bruma, your father returns from his job as a hunter, but not alone. He is guiding a group of city guards and a man that looked like he was very sick. Your father tells you to go and play with your twin brother, Erebos. About an hour later your father comes into the room, "My dear sons, you must run, go to the gate, past the stable to a shack, a man should be there his name is Bradon Jenseric. Tell him that your father is Marcus. Now flee my sons, flee!," he exclaims tears running down his face. You turn to look back and see that the man from before has come, with another man. The sick man than explodes, turning into a large bat like creature. " We'll if I die today I know that you shall to, you bastard!", he says. And than the bat, formally the sick man, bites my father's neck, and drains the life from his body.

You and your brother run for miles, turning back every few seconds to make sure you weren't followed by the bat. After about 10 miles , the sick man appears. " Puny children, think you can escape us. Well at I will try and make this painless, for me." He says in malice and greed. He slays your brother in mere seconds, and bites into his neck.
    You black out. You wake up in a cabin, a man is nearby, in front of a fire place. "Ah finally, your awake!", he says. The man says his name is Bradon, just the man I was looking for. He asks me who I am and I tell him my fathers name. His face freezes with a show of dread. He tells me of his order, the Order of Virtuous Blood, a covert group of vampire hunters based in Cyrodiil. He tells me that my father was a member, and was infant next in line to be grandmaster.
    Years later Bradon has taught me how to effectively kill of vampires, and explains to me that the vampires responsible for my parents death were the Volkihar clan, the most powerful vampires in Skyrim, my fathers homeland. Bradon tells me to go to a place called Fort Dawnguard, the headquarters of another group of vampire hunters based in Skyrim, led by a red guard called Isran. Ileave on the 1st of Sun's Dawn, only to be caught in between a skirmish soon after entering the border.
    • 773 posts
    May 16, 2013 6:27 AM EDT
    Please repost this in the Character Build Group

The forums are not the place to post builds, and a forum host will delete this before long
    • 739 posts
    May 16, 2013 6:36 AM EDT

Don't post this in the character building group! It will be instantly deleted...

This is a backstory. Try here.

• 773 posts
    May 16, 2013 6:38 AM EDT

Yeah Masons right

I confess to not actually reading the post - its not a Character Build, at least not yet...

• 7 posts
    May 16, 2013 6:43 AM EDT
    How do I link it to the actual build?
    • 739 posts
    May 16, 2013 6:46 AM EDT

Well, where might it be?

• 7 posts
    May 16, 2013 6:59 AM EDT
    You like the story?
    • 739 posts
    May 16, 2013 7:07 AM EDT

You asked how to link to your build... So I'm asking where it is?

Is it on another website?

• 7 posts
    May 16, 2013 7:09 AM EDT
    No I just came up with it.
    • 739 posts
    May 16, 2013 7:12 AM EDT

No.

If you're happy with this then post it in the backstory group, if it's a character build then you need to add the 'build' part of the character so check out the CB group information page first so that you understand what we look for...