Forums » Elder Scrolls

Most fun?

• 14 posts
    April 14, 2013 2:53 PM EDT

What play style have you had the most fun with and why?

• 1913 posts
    April 14, 2013 2:57 PM EDT
    My name is Brynjolf... Like the guy from the thieves guild... Obviously my favorite playstyle is a barbarian... Seriously, being a thief is amazing. I love stealing
    • 62 posts
    April 14, 2013 3:12 PM EDT

Stealth, mainly because I found the slower pace really immersive. 

Other than that, I love two handed barbarian type builds. 

• 127 posts
    April 14, 2013 3:41 PM EDT

I usually play as a two hander agile samurai. Using shouts that involve speed and perks like Quick Reflexes, I feel like a real samurai. Not heavy armored dual wielding ones thou, the ones who wield a katana with both hands and wear no armor.

• 9 posts
    April 14, 2013 3:45 PM EDT

Holy battlemage focused on melee combat. Screw stealth, just give me a sword or axe.

• 189 posts
    April 14, 2013 3:47 PM EDT

I really love heavy armor + two-handed, with the weight/movement penalties negated via Steed or Conditioning.  There are a few different kits that look really great, and because two-handed weapons have such a far reach and wide swing radius, that type of build can be very fun to play in third person.

I also love going with a light spellsword/nightblade.  The Diadem of the Savant is a gamechanger for that type of build, as it lets me avoid all those ugly light helmets while still benefitting from perks like Unhindered, Well Fitted, and Wind Walker.  Being able to swap between a couple different schools of magic, and supplement with a sword or war axe, is so fun.

As you can probably tell, I basically love fast-paced, melee-based builds.

• April 14, 2013 3:53 PM EDT

All play styles. Assassin with a bow, Two-handed warrior , Support magic wizard. 

None shall surpass me, none shall equal me, none shall rise high enough to lick by boot

that's the attitude you got to have when you roll like me on skyrim

• 131 posts
    April 14, 2013 4:20 PM EDT

You know, a while ago I'd say I loved playing a heavy armored 2h axe wielding tank of a character. However, I've come to love a good ol' sword-and-board style. Running into enemies with your shield raised and plowing them down then cutting them down.

• 30 posts
    April 14, 2013 10:12 PM EDT

My primary playstyle I prefer is sword and board, usually with a bit of magic for support. Others are a two-handed style with either light or heavy armor, spellsword, and more recently, combat archery.

• 490 posts
    April 14, 2013 10:28 PM EDT

Stealth is always useful in any build of mine. I don't primarily use it for sneak attacks or making the game too easy that way, but for tactical planning and taking my time.

I always found pure mages or heavy magic users a ton of fun. Having that full spell book full of combinations is so awesome.

• 89 posts
    April 14, 2013 10:37 PM EDT
    Pure thief or pure assassin.
    • 153 posts
    April 15, 2013 4:34 AM EDT

Archer by far, I am reall good with snipping in nearly every game I play!
    Once I shot a bunny from the top of the BLADES HQ

• 365 posts
    April 15, 2013 4:38 AM EDT

Stealth-ish, but not too much, Mainly Bow, with 50/50% Spells usually destruction or defensive buffs, and invisibilty.

Been my playstyle since Neverwinter Nights 1, and 2, and Oblivion, and Skyrim, and quite a few other RPG games aswell

All hail the Emerald Prince!