Forums » General Gaming

1.9 gold making

• 2 posts
    March 9, 2013 1:19 PM EST

with the imminent release of skyrim 1.9 update for consoles (you can get the beta now from steam) it introduces some new features and fixes. (click HERE to see the patch notes before you read on!)

I am going to stat a new character tonight (or tomorrow) and rush through the main quest use the oghma infinium glitch (for once) before they patch it. make all my skills  legendary and then I will need some gold. here is my question for everyone here is what gold making tips do you have.

post them in the comments bellow

• 2 posts
    March 9, 2013 1:22 PM EST

RE POSTED

• March 9, 2013 1:23 PM EST

Make potions using giants toe and wheat. Then get investor perk in speech. Go to riverwood trader and invest 500 gold. Wait 2 in game days and he should have 10000 gold. This is where you can sell your potions and stiff for a lot of gold.

• 14 posts
    April 30, 2013 3:50 AM EDT
    Just go mug a few bandits- if the Jearl put you up to it, its 500 extra

But seriously, the holy trinity of goldmaking has to be the crafting skills- especially upgraded dragon armor and alchemy. between those two skills you can drain nearly every merchant in town. Then take a carriage ride to the next town, or just wait 2 days ( for non RPers).