Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is you favorite Character Build move?

• 6 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:26 PM EST
    Hello skyrimblog Vick here. I'm not new to the site but rarely participate anywhere outside of the building group. I thought of a fun little topic tonight. What is your favorite build move, or one that you think is really good?

I personally see a lot of good stuff on builds, some are just plain old silly. I'll volunteer one of my personal favorites.

It's off a build called the Archbeing, the move is for the Vampire Lord form. It's called wrath of dragon fiend. It's an awesome move that destroys enemies. That was mine what is yours?

Sorry for no pictures I don't know how to add them.
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:32 PM EST
    I don't care for them, to be honest, I think think they are pointless
  • March 3, 2013 8:35 PM EST
    My favorites are Slow Time+Ignite barrage, it's awesome being able to stack 15 ignites on someone and watch their health drop fast. The Dance of Darkness move in Ponty's Nightingale Swordsman is also really awesome. And Ultimate Protection in Nikolaj's Juggernaut, reduces an enemies attack by 98.5!
    • 6 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:38 PM EST
    What kind of a reply is that, you really had to tell me you don't find this topic interesting. Wouldn't silence have been enough?
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:38 PM EST
    "Always tell the truth, no matter how many people get pissed"

My motto
    • 6 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:40 PM EST
    You must get your ass kicked a lot in real life :P
    • 180 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:41 PM EST

I Love the move from Ponty that Matt mentioned.

Other than that I'm gonna name the one from My Scourge. Pretty much a kill move against most enemies. 

• 739 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:42 PM EST

Don't mind Bryn, he has the personality of a goat. Site clown if you will....

Special combooooos....?

Berserk + Elemental Fury is a game changer considering all three EF word walls can be picked up quickly. Not much matches that one in terms of raw damage...

Overall I prefer the more subtle combo's though.

• 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:42 PM EST
    Not really, people don't want to fight someone that they know has guns at their house, is technically insane, and has studied martial arts since elementary school...

Don't F*** with me bro! :P
    • 490 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:43 PM EST

Hey! The shadow move was from my Ka Po Tun too! ... 

• 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:46 PM EST
    :'( you hurt my feelings Mason... Have I ever said something mean to you? Ponty on the other hand (not intentially)
    • 6 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:46 PM EST
    Ah that makes sense now, if the skyrimblog was the lord of the rings movies this guy would be Gollum.
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:49 PM EST
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK! AT WORST IM GIMLI!
  • March 3, 2013 8:54 PM EST
    In your Shadow Pounce description, you never make mention of the Shadow Warrior perk except in the requirements list :P
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:54 PM EST
    I like the frost wave from the Volkihar
  • March 3, 2013 8:55 PM EST
    There's a difference between telling the truth and pointless comments or remarks.
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:57 PM EST
    At what point did I say just because I like one it doesn't mean I find them pointless?
  • March 3, 2013 8:58 PM EST
    Never. But your first comment didn't contribute to the topic at hand.
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:59 PM EST
    Also, I've seen a lot worse comments on this site that people have given each other... This was weak.

All I said is I find the, pointless, it's not like I said "this discussion is pointless delete it right now and feel bad."... That would be pointless and rude
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 9:00 PM EST
    The topic is your favorite special move, I told him my opinion on special moves... I'm pretty sure it was on topic (special moves, so it did contribute)
    • 1913 posts
    March 3, 2013 9:07 PM EST
    The topic was about special moves, I gave my opinion on them, and I've seen people who have said that the discussions were pointless and deserve deletion, insults, swearing... All I said was I didn't like them