Forums » Elder Scrolls

Daedric Quests

• 6 posts
    December 23, 2011 10:23 AM EST
    Hey everyone! Like most of you, I have recently been trying to get in as much Skyrim time as possible. The quests I have been doing the most lately are the ones tied to the Daedric Princes. In my opinion, these quests are far more interesting than they were in Oblivion. Every Prince gives you a task that ties into their specific realm. So I was wondering, what are everyone's favorite Daedic quests? What is your favorite Daedric artifact that you got as a reward? What quests gave you a hard time? Also, who is simply your favorite Daedric Prince?
    • 2 posts
    December 23, 2011 10:32 AM EST
    Sheigoraths was the most fun. And, I love wabajak of course!
    • 81 posts
    December 23, 2011 10:41 AM EST

Sheogorath is my favorite prince and my favorite reward is dawnbreaker.

• 577 posts
    December 23, 2011 10:50 AM EST

I really enjoy Boethia's Calling. I brought "Erik the Slayer" up to Sacrifical Orb to give him a taste of what Skyrim is really like!!!! Shiiiiiiiiitt......he calls him Erik the "Slayer"? How 'bout a taste of the Blade of Sacrifice to welcome your non-adventurous ass!!!! hehehehehe!!!

• 6 posts
    December 23, 2011 11:37 AM EST
    I could not stop laughing when I turned a bandit into a sweet roll.
    • 81 posts
    December 23, 2011 5:23 PM EST

My favorite mission is Hermeaus Mora's (don't know if I spelt it right). Just finished it now.

• 16 posts
    December 23, 2011 5:27 PM EST

I liked sanguines quest it was funny......and he's always been my favorite Daedra.

• 132 posts
    December 23, 2011 9:36 PM EST

My favorite Daedric artifact is probably the Oghma Infinium, since it's pretty much automatic 2-3 levels and it isn't even hard. Second is Spellbreaker, just because the idea of that is awesome. Since many players of Elder scrolls are fairly biased towards Sheogorath and Hircine right now, since they have had DLC centering entirely on them, I will pick another (my top favorite is Sheogorath), namely Peryite. Kind of a random choice I know, with him being the weakest Daedric prince and all, but I found it hilarious that his followers are diseased people who barf at you as their main attack. It's also interesting that you commune with him by inhaling drugs XD

• December 24, 2011 11:35 AM EST

Hands down Sheogorath, mostly because he looks dead on like my last character in Oblivion that ventured into the Shivering Isles and sat in the court of Madness, so it feels like my current char is conversing with my past char. And he gives us the Wabbajack.

• 15 posts
    December 24, 2011 1:38 PM EST

I have to say, I'm having a hard time choosing. Sheogorath and I had a pretty normal (for me) conversation. He was a bro. But Molang Bal made me crack up. Namely, because he had the priest pledge him his soul, then was like "FINISH HIM!" Which I did. I don't even use maces that often...

• 11 posts
    December 24, 2011 2:32 PM EST

ive only done a couple, but of the ones i have done, i pissed myself laughing at sanguines one haha. 

• 12 posts
    December 24, 2011 3:59 PM EST

Sheogorath had the best quest and my favorite artifact is Dawnbreaker i just love blowing things up