Forums » Elder Scrolls

New DLC teaser picture?

• 26 posts
    November 3, 2012 4:54 AM EDT

Heyy guys and gals, just found out via IGN that Bethesda released a picture with the tag "Full trailer on 11/5"

Now while obviously this is all speculation I do believe this could be one of the many armour types sorce code reveller Mardoxx uncovered in the 1.8 patch. could this be one of these armour types? Bonemold, Chitin, Nordic and Stalhrim? 

In my opinion I must say it looks like a dragon priest mask. And it looks like a kick-ass version of the armour the dragon priest wears, I swear down if you can be transformed into a dragon priest I will never get bored of skyrim again! 

So guys and gals, my question is what do you think the picture is? only 2 days till we find out hopefully

• 377 posts
    November 3, 2012 6:09 AM EDT

This has already been posted.

• 26 posts
    November 3, 2012 7:04 AM EDT
    Yes but I was in a mad rush to get to my girlfriends so I didn't check before hand, although I'm asking people's opinions/ speculations about meaning of the picture so they are different posts :)
    • 952 posts
    November 3, 2012 8:20 AM EDT

It has already been posted, and yes, I do believe that looks like a Dragon Priest Mask, although I don't see a big connection to Solstheim so I start to doubt a bit, although there must have been Dragon Priest there as well since there where Draugr buried in crypts as well. Now it makes a bit more sense. That is definitly not one of the armors you list, I've seen and owned all of them in Morrowind and this one doesn't even come close to one, it looks like the armor that Dragon Priests carry in Skyrim but a bit less worn.

• 26 posts
    November 3, 2012 8:23 AM EDT
    I know I never said I was first to post it I'm just asking everyone opinion on it xD where the other one was informing people of it. But thanks for your input I never played Morrowind so thanks for clearing the armour thing up :)
    • 856 posts
    November 3, 2012 9:04 AM EDT

As mentioned, this has been posted.  On the original post, members have already begun giving their opinions and speculation; so there is no need to have a second discussion started.  I am closing this post and providing a link to the original.

Link to Original Discussion about the Teaser Picture.