Forums » Elder Scrolls

If a previously unplayable race was introduced into Skyrim?

• 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 7:11 PM EDT

So guys and gals, If a previously unplayable race was introduced into Skyrim (through DLC or something) what race would you want it to be and why? This race would be an option from the regular character creation Helgen scene. I'll leave my opinion in later :) Have fun and don't forget to explain why, or say why if you don't thnk any new races should be added.

• 856 posts
    October 22, 2012 7:48 PM EDT

Is this going to be a poll?  Has it already been one?  I wonder Lilmothiit which race Lilmothiit Vix will Lilmothiit pick?

This is a tough question for me - I play different races and would have fun playing nearly any new race.  In fact, if I answer this question today, and next month, I'll probably have different choices.  Today I think I will choose playing the Imga.   These guys would be hilarious to role-play.  I would name him 'Baron von Count the Third' or some such.  I would avoid smithing, cutting wood, or other forms of manual labor.  I would only purchase the most expensive items, wear the finest clothes, eat the best foods, drink the best wine, etc.  I'm fairly certain he would be a mage of some sort or perhaps a duelist (dual wield sword/dagger).

• 856 posts
    October 22, 2012 8:14 PM EDT

Why?  (just curious, I think it would be fun too, just wondering what your reasons were)

• 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 8:21 PM EDT

Why snow elf @Jo'Daro? and I like that RuneRed xD running after the men races with a can of deodorant?

• 1913 posts
    October 22, 2012 8:53 PM EDT
    I'd pick either a falmer or dwemer. Falmer so I could role play a few characters that survived the destruction of their race and seek out the destruction of the betrayed, or the dwemer so I could role play a few dwemer that survived on Niro and seeing the result of their experiments on the falmer strives for repentance... Why is it I always have to pick things based on role playing or story? Can I not pick one simply because they are fun?
    • 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:02 PM EDT

They're all fun in their own way, plus if you think role playing is fun then I guess it is fun right

• 557 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:04 PM EDT
    TSAESCI TSAESCI TSAESCI TSAESCI! They're the only thing comparable to Arglnians to me. They're just as good, if not better.

I f**king love the Tsaesci.

And the Sload....
    • 490 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:10 PM EDT

BOOOOO!!

Down with the lizard. Long live the Tiger Dragons.

• 490 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:11 PM EDT

Imga.

Seriously. Caped, great apes that use dueling swords?!?!?! Would 100% be my favorite race if introduced.

• 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:17 PM EDT

After reading your stories Emer I have to agree with you, Tsaesci all the way, just hope they actually have the serpent like bottom half  Wouldn't be sooo awesome.

• 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:20 PM EDT

Ka Po' Tun? Didn't only one of them successfully into a Dragon? 

• 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:22 PM EDT

I would love to see them kissing the Thalmor's asses  and looking down at the nords and other men races

• 285 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:24 PM EDT
    Snow Elves, Lilmothiit, or Maormer
    • 133 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:26 PM EDT
    Maormer for sure.
    • 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:28 PM EDT

Could you explain why  or just which one and why from your favourite one

• 26 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:30 PM EDT

other then having "chameleon-like skin, which is capable of blending in with the environment" why else would you choose this totally kick ass race?

• 133 posts
    October 22, 2012 9:34 PM EDT
    Sea elevens with Snake like magic, how much better can they sound.