Forums » General Gaming

Assassin's Creed 3 great expectations

• 409 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:04 PM EDT

Many of you may know I am a HUGE assassins creed fan. Many of you may also know that on October 30th comes assassins creed 3 perhaps the most highly anticipated assassins creed to date! Here are some things you need to know. First the combat system is being rebuilt from the groud up so its not a formula anymore happy days! Next the new weapon selection it looks like a more or less over haul of weapons other than a few basic ones like the hidden blade and it's extra gadgets (and they are adding a few more). Finnally a change in scenery and character a nice break from italy and constantanople and Ezio were needed. And so many more details I cant put them into one post so here is where you can find out about more of these features here. So here is the question what are your expectations of Assassins creed 3? Discuss. (Sorry if I sound like an overly excited fanboy.)

• 409 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:29 PM EDT

I honestly think AC 2 was an improvement in almost every way from AC 1 (except for setting) like it or not you can't beat a good old fasioned revenge story. I can see why you would dislike the newest games though I was a bit dissapointed with brotherhood and even more dissapointed with revelations maybe because Ubisoft only took one year to develop each of them -_-. But assassins creed 3 has been in development since AC 2 about 3 years. Also they have rebuilt a lot of the features with the help of Anvil next I expect this game to redeem Ubisoft and for it to renew the series.

• 952 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:37 PM EDT

I agree completely with this^, I feel the same way.

• 966 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:44 PM EDT

I won't even get it at all. I haven't played revelation either, they just lost their touch. ACĀ 1 was amazing. 2 was great, so was Brotherhood, dispite it being mostly the same. But revelation just doesn't apeal to me at all, and AC 3 is even worse.

• 952 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:47 PM EDT

I found 1 great, 2 boring and I didn't even bother with the rest anymore, knowing they would be based on the second game.

• 409 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:49 PM EDT

I didnt care for revelations but you gotta do it because of how important it is to the story. AC3 isnt even out yet how can you say its worse -_-.

• 952 posts
    October 5, 2012 5:58 PM EDT

Native American assassin sais it all.

• 952 posts
    October 5, 2012 6:03 PM EDT

Yeah, how can you survive being shot by a platoon of soldiers armed with muskets? You can't that what happens.

• 966 posts
    October 5, 2012 6:03 PM EDT

I don't care about the story, I'm not playing AC anymore unless they clean up their act.

• 966 posts
    October 5, 2012 6:07 PM EDT

They should just go to ancient times. All those assassins in the villa Auditore were in ancient times, even a game full with shorter campaigns like controlling those assassins would be better than 3.

• October 5, 2012 6:16 PM EDT

You don't know that, you haven't played it.

• 966 posts
    October 5, 2012 6:18 PM EDT

I know everything, silly.

But no, seriously, I already know enough to know that I won't like it.

• 952 posts
    October 5, 2012 6:18 PM EDT

You can't know if it's good either, you haven't played it as well, that's just stupid logics.

• October 5, 2012 6:24 PM EDT

Based on the gameplay? Environment? Time period? I kinda feel they were milking it a little with Revelations, maybe even Brotherhood. So my hype for AC3 has simmered down a little, it's after Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, and Halo 4 on my list( AKA it's at the bottom). But I'm still excited, especially if it's the final game.

• 409 posts
    October 6, 2012 12:38 AM EDT
    AC 3 has been in development for 3 years thats more than any of the other games have. Also this will not be the last one Desmond has to finish all the way through his life or he wont be able to separate his ancestors from himself. This game looks promising don't beleive me go to the link I have above and check out the video section a lot of time has gone into this game.