Forums » Elder Scrolls

Deleted 45 hours of gameplay!!!!

• 3 posts
    September 20, 2012 10:16 AM EDT
    So basically I've deleted over 45 hours of gameplay in skyrim by mistake ... Clever!

Skyrim is my first outing in the elder scrolls series and last time I played as a nord
    Hacking my way through the game.

This time however I feel I would like to become a sorta evil wizard type character,
    But I have never gone down the magic route and have no idea what to do?

I have looked at the character builds but to be honest they confuse me, yes I know I sound like a total noob.

If anybody could give me any help in how to build a dark Mage sort of character , in basic terms or step by step through the early levels, I would really appreciate it!!

This is my first post so I apologise if I have posted it in the wrong area

Sam
    • 856 posts
    September 20, 2012 11:31 AM EDT

Hi.  Bummer about the lost hours.

Your title is mis-leading, as many will not realize that the text contains a character building query.  As to  your question, you'll most likely get a better response if you post your question in the Character Building Help Desk.

• 1 posts
    August 11, 2013 9:33 AM EDT

I agree, occasionally they can sound a bit confusing. Even I don't get some things, like perk selection ratio. Like, what the heck does that mean? :P

You should probably search more, I think there are good ones out there. But if you want I can quick make one for ya, I've got nothin' else to do. :P

Besides, it'd be fun.

• 17 posts
    August 11, 2013 10:10 AM EDT

The builds in the character building group often rely heavily on roleplaying, and i don't think this is what you want to do. As you are new to magic, i suggest you just start playing and find out by yourself