Forums » Elder Scrolls

How many significant Dragon Priests have you put down?

• 9 posts
    December 6, 2011 9:25 AM EST

I've put down four dragon priests with names like Volsung and Krosis, who give you badass masks that have quite good powers.

• 577 posts
    December 6, 2011 10:18 AM EST

Surprisingly not that many:(  I've logged in 140hrs and haven't ran into that many. I have two masks. That's it. There's a total of 10. I have a feeling I will meet up with the legendary Krosis. I'm at the stage in colletcting the Scroll on the main quest and I think he'll come in very soon. Heard he's very tough to beat.

• 1 posts
    December 6, 2011 11:04 AM EST

total of 9 masks, iirc.

8 from the priests and kohnarik from the whole labyrinthian affair after collecting the others.

• 12 posts
    December 6, 2011 1:28 PM EST
    I only have 3:( are there any online maps that display their locations?
    • 17 posts
    December 6, 2011 2:20 PM EST

I have one - Krosis.  It has some good perks!

• December 6, 2011 3:30 PM EST

I have put down all 8 of those priests.

If you take all of their masks to labaryithian and get the wooden mask by the skeleton then something special can happen.

In the same room as the wooden mask you pick it up an put it on. (only works in that room)

This will transport you to the past were you can place all of your masks on their corresponding statue.

When all are in place the carved dragons head opens up and the final dragon priest mask KONARIIK (warlord) is revealed.

If your health is low the mask will activate and will heal you and your allies. Knock back (simelar to "fus ro dah") and light your enemies on fire. Did I mention that it has a chance to summon a dragon preist to slay your enemies with impunity.

• 377 posts
    December 6, 2011 8:32 PM EST

If you mean the ones with masks then its 5.

• 132 posts
    December 6, 2011 8:46 PM EST

I don't know exactly, I have different masks on different characters. Between all of them maybe 6 or 7.

• 9 posts
    December 7, 2011 9:23 AM EST

WHERE IS THE LABARYITHIAN?!?!

• 9 posts
    December 7, 2011 9:25 AM EST

He doesn't come you have to find him at his wall, and ehh kinda not really.

• 9 posts
    December 7, 2011 9:26 AM EST

This comment is meant for the guy above you.

• 856 posts
    December 7, 2011 10:10 AM EST

Dragon priests with masks =  two is my max for any one character, but a total of four across all of my characters.  These numbers will be increasing by one on my next play session.