Forums » Elder Scrolls

If you were pulled into the game would you actually follow your

• August 10, 2012 3:52 AM EDT

I'm just curious. Because everyone I ask says that they would, then I ask them if they would stand their ground when there's a 50,000 tonne dragon breathing fire at them, for some reason they always change their minds. Personally I would be an absolute coward, I'd get back the golden claw, marry Camilla Valerius and live happily ever after at their store.

• August 10, 2012 3:54 AM EDT

cowardice for the win!!!

• 297 posts
    August 10, 2012 4:12 AM EDT

Their is already a discussion on this posting regulations state that you check if a discussion is already posted before posting yourself thats what the search button is for

• 661 posts
    August 10, 2012 4:57 AM EDT

Yea I would because I'd make sure to keep auto-save on and save games religiously so when I get devoured by a dragon I know I'll come back and absorb that punk's soul! So yea, in your face real-life cross-over game fantasy dilemma!

• August 10, 2012 5:28 AM EDT

i search it but everyone rights it differently so it doesn't always come up, I do search for stuff b4 I post but if I don't find it you can't blame me for 'copying', and it's really hard to find something that you don't know the exact name of anyway, I mean come on there is so much stuff on this sight it's ridiculous

• August 10, 2012 5:29 AM EDT

haha, lol if I kept auto save on then I would reload the game about 50 times per dragon because I would be frozen in terror.

• 1 posts
    August 10, 2012 5:44 AM EDT

I wouldn't. I'd join the Dark Brotherhood and, because I've played it so many times, tell Astrid that I know she doesn't want me as listener but I am so STFU. Then we'd get married. The end.

NO DRAGONS! THEY'RE BAD FOR BUSINESS  

• August 10, 2012 6:52 AM EDT

haha dragons = run away in my book

• 297 posts
    August 10, 2012 6:56 AM EDT

well the posting rules are there for a reason its too keep discussions and so on fresh as an effort to not repeat ourselves , i never said you where 'copying' its a good topic but one we have already ran through here http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/forum/topics/would-you-be-your-character-if-you-ended-up-in-the-game

and look this sort of thing is bound too happen from time too time but just be aware in future that the quality of the blog is paramount too all her members and make the extra effort too make sure your topics are refreshing and original,

-Titan-

• 966 posts
    August 10, 2012 8:42 AM EDT

I would, although not straight away, when i've done my part in the Legion and Fighters guild *I assume we are not somehow blocked to Skyrim if we were really there^^* i would be a bit braver and disiplined. And not to mention stronger/smarter.

If those Whiterun guards can take down a dragon, so can we :P

• August 10, 2012 4:17 PM EDT

Oh yea, I didn't think about the ''not being locked into skyrim" idea, that makes the game much more interesting