Forums » Elder Scrolls

I'm curiious..

• 44 posts
    August 8, 2012 11:41 AM EDT
    So I was looking through the Story Corner and happened on Vix's story of Razzelas. I was reading the comments and Scar said something about putting the story in a PDF because there would only be two weeks until the site ended or something of the sort? I'd give a direct reference but I'm on my cell phone. I was just a bit confused, as I haven't been here that long. (Apologies if this goes into the wrong discussion category, it won't let me change it)
    • 577 posts
    August 8, 2012 11:50 AM EDT

The site was going to close about a month or two ago, but the members here rallied and chipped in some coin to keep it running. It was bit of a scare so people were notified to pdf there files and save them cause they would be terminated if the site was to go.....But it was two-handed restored!!!

• 856 posts
    August 8, 2012 12:23 PM EDT

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."  Mark Twan.

Aye, Tyg is correct.  Money was raised to keep the site active at least until December (and hopefully beyond that).  Paul removed the "Donate Button", once the site raised enough money to make it until the end of the year - he stressed that he did not want to make a profit on the site.  There is a chance we'll see the 'Donate Button' re-emerge toward the end of the year, to help with next year's cost, assuming the site remains active.

• 44 posts
    August 8, 2012 12:33 PM EDT
    Twain <3 And whew, I'm glad the site stayed up. I was worried when I read it -- I saw the post was from a month ago so I was skeptical but I wanted insight on the situation. I hope the site stays up though, I'm quite frankly enjoying myself :P