Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Worst

• 69 posts
    November 16, 2013 10:59 PM EST

Good times, eh kinsman?

• November 20, 2013 12:46 PM EST

My vampire character in Skyrim enjoys betraying people. She befriended Eric the Slayer and slowly corrupted his mind, talking him into doing more and more wicked things, eventually getting him kitted out with the Ebony Mail and fully charged Ebony Blade. She eventually made him slaughter his home village, starting with his father.

• 159 posts
    November 20, 2013 2:50 PM EST

Interesting..... I have never thought of doing this in rp....... Thank you darrel that is really cool from a rp standpoint!

• 61 posts
    November 20, 2013 3:03 PM EST

I know it's not a video game but in D&D I killed a dwarf by dipping my balls into it's eye socket and then broke both the arms of a small child who witnessed the event. I do some pretty bad things in video games, but the worst thing I ever did wasn't even on a game I own. My friend let me play on his fallout 3 for a couple of hours and so naturally, being the good friend I am, I blew up Megaton for him. I then quit the game, made my excuses and left. It was about 3 hours later that I received his text message. He got his revenge though, a few weeks later he sold my Fable: Lost Chapters edition.

• November 21, 2013 7:44 AM EST

Thanks, the idea came out of my frustration that there are very few evil followers in the game.

It made me wonder if I could turn one evil....mwa ha ha ha