Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim: Vampires vs Werewolves which is truly better?

• 24 posts
    September 11, 2013 6:39 PM EDT

Actually, Marcus in the second movie has a ridiculously similar form, to the Vampire Lord.

• 24 posts
    September 11, 2013 6:45 PM EDT

I actually would like to retract any insults I gave toward vampires, because I recently just started a vampire build and am enjoying it so far. I'm playing him off as a Deathdealer(from Underworld) in service to the Volikhar. In a month or so I will probably post the build. I need some more time to play test it a gather build information. Right now I am level 15, and I think in a month I'll be between level 30-40.

• 24 posts
    September 12, 2013 1:51 PM EDT

Bloodcursed arrows sold me on the vampire build. I simply forgot how cool they are. Also the OP vampire lord makes it fun with vampire grip. I reached level 20 last night so my build is going good so far. I am now at the point were I start losing interest and getting bored of a build(for me its levels 20-40). Lets hope I am committed to making this one work. I hope to post soon but I will need some help. I will need some screenshots and advice from someone willing to assist me. I will of coarse credit whoever assists me in the build.