Skyrim Character Building » Discussions


Character Build: The Penitus Mentis Mens

Tags: #Character Build Dual-Wield  #Character Build Archer  #Character Build Hero  #Rank:Legendary  #Hall of Fame Build  #ShinJin Build 
  • Member
    November 18, 2016

    You had a couple broken images. Build is fully restored now!

  • Member
    November 18, 2016

    Noodles said:

    You had a couple broken images. Build is fully restored now!

    Thanks, Noodles! (although I find that a bit scary--I restored that build just a month or so ago... yikes! xD

  • Member
    November 18, 2016
    Phil's builds had broken pictures too for some reason, even though he posted them very recently. I keep checking my builds, but nothing of that sort happened to them. Yet :D
  • Member
    November 18, 2016

    ShinJin said:

    Noodles said:

    You had a couple broken images. Build is fully restored now!

    Thanks, Noodles! (although I find that a bit scary--I restored that build just a month or so ago... yikes! xD

    Ermm... I don't know for sure, but that might have been my fault... Sorry about that, Shin. I was doing some troubleshooting on the backend with the photo plugin and depending on how you had your photos categorized, it's possible that I might have accidentally broken the link. >.<

    I promise I'll stop troubleshooting for now. :D

  • Member
    November 18, 2016

    No! Troubleshoot away... that's how stuff gets better ;D

    I can always restore links :D

  • Member
    November 18, 2016

    ShinJin said:

    No! Troubleshoot away... that's how stuff gets better ;D

    I can always restore links :D

    Thanks Shin! :D You rule.

    I'll send a note around to the Restoration Team if we need to troubleshoot photos in particular so we can minimize instances like these. 

     

  • Member
    November 18, 2016

    Karver the Afflicted said: Phil's builds had broken pictures too for some reason, even though he posted them very recently. I keep checking my builds, but nothing of that sort happened to them. Yet :D

    Yeah, I think anything I did with IE has turned to pants. I dread to think how many builds I have restored have suffered a similar fate. I have not yet dared to look.