Forums » Elder Scrolls

Most Memorable npc

• 81 posts
    November 28, 2011 9:03 AM EST
    Today I simply thought I would ask who the most memorable npc you've ever seen is, preferably from Skyrim, but also from other Elder Scrolls games, and why?
    • 132 posts
    November 28, 2011 9:17 AM EST

No doubt I won't be the only person to say this, but Sheogorath. Hilarious dude, and he also has the coolest Daedra IMO. His scottish accent is AWESOME. Refridgerator.

• 577 posts
    November 28, 2011 9:33 AM EST

For Skyrim I would say Ciecio(sp). Yeah he's a bit annoying, but the voice acting is incredible! So far the best "voice-acting" in the game. You can tell whoever did the voice REALLY got into it. haha!!

• 3 posts
    November 28, 2011 9:38 AM EST

I haven't met Sheograth yet, so maybe once I do my opinion will change.  But for now, I think I would say Barbas, the talking dog from the deadric quest in falkreath.  I was entranced by him the whole time hahah

• 5 posts
    November 28, 2011 10:04 AM EST

From Skyrim it has to be Cicero. Before I started the Dark Brotherhood I was just walking around and I found this farm and this guy sitting outside. He told me that he wanted me to get rid of this jester for him by talking to the guard by his house. Well I decided to try to kill him. But when he only got on his knees I was like Fuck! So I ended up going to jail. But when I came back to that spot I told the town guard that Cicero stole something. Then when I saw Cicero in the Dark Brotherhood hideout I talked to him and he got really pissed off at me.

From Oblivion though on the Shivering Isles it would have to be Sheogorath. Just because he's insane! 

• 24 posts
    November 28, 2011 11:36 AM EST

Definitely Paarthurnax. He is so calm and tactful. I always wanted a game like this. Being able to speak to a dragon and observe him closely. They are such well made creatures in this game!

• 81 posts
    November 28, 2011 3:20 PM EST
    I suppose mine has got to be Jauffre from Oblivion only because I felt sorry for him because every time I did the battle at Bruma near the end of the main story-line he would died.
    From Skyrim it is Farkas because, well, I just think he's awesome.
    • 132 posts
    November 28, 2011 4:26 PM EST

Oh yes, I forgot Farkas. He's such a beast, no pun intended. I inducted him into the blades, and when he says "I have pledged to rid the world of dragons" he sounds epic.

• 2 posts
    November 29, 2011 11:51 PM EST

Too me it has to be Belethor for the thousands of times I've bartered with him.  I like his voice acting too.

• 708 posts
    November 30, 2011 4:47 AM EST

Paarthurnax and Alduin... for some reason I kept thinking of them as Optimus and Megatron...

• 1 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:04 AM EST

Haha xD

• 31 posts
    November 30, 2011 5:20 AM EST

The dragons. I can listen to their voices all day. Some of the best voices I've ever heard in a game.

ALDDDUUUUIIIN!

And Paarthurnax? Meeting him for the first time was one of my all time greatest gaming moments.

• November 30, 2011 6:22 AM EST

Barbas reminds me of Star Fox Adventures.. Tricky, u silly dinosaur :3

• 5 posts
    November 30, 2011 8:51 AM EST
    From skyrim it's hard to say. Meeting Paarrthurnax was awesome. But Alduin is also one of the best antagonists ever. "I am Alduin, first son of Akatosh!"
    • 14 posts
    November 30, 2011 12:17 PM EST

I met a really funny npc in Morthal. He dare'd me at a brawl and when i won he said the we where the bestest of friends!! Hahaha. I was just finished with helping the people in the villiga by then and i was going back to the jarl to become his thane.. And when i started to chat with the jarl of Morthal the other guy rushes in to interrupt my conversation with the jarl, and just says; -I'm youre best friend!

I laughed sooo hard when this happend that i was decorating my livingroom floor with milk! haha crazy easter eggs...

• 25 posts
    June 12, 2013 4:00 AM EDT

M'aiq and Sheogorath

• 25 posts
    June 12, 2013 4:02 AM EDT

This reminds me of one time that I was playing as a Dark Elf. I beat Raloff Stone-Fist(I think) in a brawl,and when I talked to him later;he called me friend.

• 27 posts
    June 12, 2013 8:02 AM EDT

Sinding, the first time I saw him transform was so epic.

• June 12, 2013 8:11 AM EDT

That one guy who...who did...did the thing. 

• 5 posts
    June 12, 2013 9:01 AM EDT

Shiny clin---ky gold.