Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favorite object so far

• 81 posts
    November 27, 2011 10:12 AM EST
    So one day I was wandering through one of the many caves (can't remember which one) and I found a glass axe...
    So I started thinking, what's the favorite object you found, or stole, and why?
    • 3 posts
    November 27, 2011 11:18 AM EST

Probably either My fully upgraded Nightingale Armor or my collection of Dragon Priests Masks.

• 29 posts
    November 27, 2011 11:53 AM EST

The Gauldur Amulet.

• 4 posts
    November 27, 2011 12:50 PM EST

I agree on the Amulet. Went through some major shit to get there (low level).

• 9 posts
    November 27, 2011 12:50 PM EST

My Custom Enchanted Smithing Clothes! 

• 22 posts
    November 27, 2011 12:56 PM EST

my krosis (legendary) mask.

• 577 posts
    November 27, 2011 12:59 PM EST

My Dragon Bobblehead....

• 16 posts
    November 27, 2011 1:01 PM EST

My Nightingale Hood is freaking epic. I can't stop looking at myself.

And I worked my ass off to get my Drainheart swords.

• 3 posts
    November 27, 2011 2:49 PM EST

Butterfly in a jar!

• November 27, 2011 4:36 PM EST

I completed the College of Winterhold quests to become the archmage, and in doing so recovered two super awesome items; The Staff of Magnus and the mask Morokei. Stats for each are below. 

Staff of Magnus - Absorb 20 magicka per second. If the target is out of magicka, absorb health instead. Note that the magicka is absorbed into the staff itself, not given to the user. 

Morokei - Magicka regenerates 100% faster:

The Staff makes one hell of an excellent weapon especially against the creatures that are nearly impossible beat (i.e., giants, dragons, extremely leveled up opponents). The mask I've debated disenchanting and destroying to add it's enchantment to my list but it's such a badass looking mask I can't bear to part with it. Stupid move on my part as I could enchant something else with the same effect and then I could wear a helmet too, but I just love that mask.

• 4 posts
    November 27, 2011 4:51 PM EST

I stumbled upon Krosis  after killing a Dragon up on a mountain top at a VERY low level...maybe 10th. I typically would save right before fighting a Dragon at my lower levels and since Krosis killed me a few times with them Fireballs, that save allowed me to keep trying (I wanted the shout from the wall he was guarding)..

Anyways, I have been sporting that Mask since roughly 10th level and I am now level 42! I am sure there are better out there but I don't really care about Armor Rating...I make my own healing potions and have some wicked damage from my weapons, Bow being one of them :)

• 4 posts
    November 27, 2011 4:52 PM EST

i just found the dark elfs body with the claw, i saved there though to watch some foootball, i cant wait to find it !

• 4 posts
    November 27, 2011 4:53 PM EST

what is nightingale armor and where could i find it ? i play a sneaky character and it sounds like it might fit my taste

• 16 posts
    November 27, 2011 4:58 PM EST

It's the final armor you get from the thieves guild. Here's a picture if you're interested

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111119202546/elderscrolls/i...

• 1 posts
    November 27, 2011 4:59 PM EST
    My favourite object would have to be Konahrik it takes ages to get but it is worth it
    • 739 posts
    November 27, 2011 5:18 PM EST

I think Dawnbreaker is my favourite item to date, it looks the business and mauls up the undead really bad once you juice it up on ebony ingots.

Then theres the ebony blade which has a very unusual little script tied to it, very creative piece of work by bethesda that, can really currupt the allignment of your character weilding that weapon.

They should create a similer script for Umbra if they bring it back in DLC.

• 4 posts
    November 27, 2011 5:20 PM EST

holy hell that looks awesome, brb gonna go start the thieves guild...

• 4 posts
    November 27, 2011 5:35 PM EST

Weapon Favs: Dual Wielding (Left) Chillrend and (Right) Glass Battleaxe of the Blaze / Nightingale Bow

Armor Favs: Thieves Guild Armor / Nightingale Boots & Gloves / Krosis Mask

Jewelry Favs: The Gauldur Amulet / Ring of Eminent Sneaking

The reason why these are my current favs is because I have been sporting them the majority of my game play. Haven't found much other equipment I like more yet...

• November 27, 2011 6:41 PM EST

The note from the Black Hand saying " we know". or my Dragon priest mask collection

• November 27, 2011 6:50 PM EST

where d you get that?

• 13 posts
    November 27, 2011 6:56 PM EST

It's all about the Wabbajack. But the Nightingale armor is freaking SWEET! I was so stoked when I got that armor. If you don't wear the mask it totally looks like the Dark Knight.

• 132 posts
    November 27, 2011 8:34 PM EST

Shrouded gloves. 15x damage from stealth with daggers: lvl 60 sneak and 5 perks min. 2x damage on top of that for a total of 30x: priceless.

Nightingale armor too, god it was awesome when I got that. Pity the dark brotherhood armor is more useful. The nightingale armor currently adorns a mannequin in my mansion :p and it still has eyes under the hood, strangely enough.

• 15 posts
    November 27, 2011 8:35 PM EST

my damn game glitched on that one... couldn't get the last piece, the bad guy just disappeared on me

• 1 posts
    November 27, 2011 8:49 PM EST
    Blade of Woe all the way its useful as heck for assassinations.
    • 28 posts
    November 27, 2011 9:52 PM EST

Love the Nightingale Armor! I have it on at all times! Though I wish I could switch the enchantment from the hood to the one from the Dark Brotherhood, the additional bow damage is much more useful to me than some illusion magic buff! But still increadibly awesome looking!