Forums » Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls Online Details

• 57 posts
    May 4, 2012 9:31 AM EDT

Check this out it has some news for Vix and other people about the lore but also some bad news about the game but i wont judge it until i play it

http://xbigygames.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-screenshots-and-details/

• 856 posts
    May 4, 2012 9:47 AM EDT

It already scares me, and I'm not the loremaster.  The article contains anachronisms.   I don't care too  much for their race 'grouping',  (khajiit in the aldmeri dominion, really? - and aldmeri dominion wasn't yet in existance).

I'm anxiously waiting Vix's verdict on this article. 

• 426 posts
    May 4, 2012 9:48 AM EDT

Yeah I think the more and more I find out about this the angrier Im going to get about it lol All the things that make TES TES will be lost and it will just be another Fantasy MMO yaawwwnnn

• 57 posts
    May 4, 2012 9:55 AM EDT

It says Todd Howards checks in time to time to make sure they doing it good. So maybe it wont be that bad but who knows 

• 57 posts
    May 4, 2012 9:59 AM EDT

I want to be a Khajiit (big suprise i know ) but i dont want to help or be in the Aldmeri Dominion

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 10:00 AM EDT

I think that is all still up to the player

• 966 posts
    May 4, 2012 10:01 AM EDT

I still have a good feeling about this, and like i said before, i rarely have those ;)

But seriously, i have some experience with MMO's, and i think this one is different, good kind of different.

• 133 posts
    May 4, 2012 10:07 AM EDT

I dare say the timeline is a little messed up in this article. They keep talking about 1000 year ago (it's a magic number an everybody knows that) but they are describing events that took place just some 300 years or so. If the writer is not misinformed, then they are just forsaking TES chronology, which kind of makes sense, since this MMO will appeal largely to a different demographics than the traditional single player games. But one thing is certain - if they intend to leave the TES fans behind and get an entirely new audience for this one, they're gonna get to produce a hell of a game, because MMO developers world is a place so dire and unforgiving as MMO worlds themselves.

• 377 posts
    May 4, 2012 10:23 AM EDT

"Elder Scrolls Online must prepare to face a large amount of criticism, as die-hard fans won’t agree with many of the liberties Zenimax is taking." They're damn right. I certainly don't agree with this. Since when have khajiit been part of the Aldmeri dominion? Since when have the Nords and the Dunmer ever really trusted each other to form an alliance like this?

Poop on a platter with some sprinkles on top is what this is. Zenimax is making a huge mistake by doing this. I hope to god it flops.

I'll be back...

*goes read up more on lore to tear down TESO even more.

• 2 posts
    May 5, 2012 3:43 AM EDT

some leaked info from GameInformer to a norwergian gamer news-site about the MMO. 

This is in norwegian language though, but might be translated thru google.

http://www.pressfire.no/nyheter/PC/5055/-Slik-blir-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online