Forums » Elder Scrolls

Xbox - PS3 gamers TV/MONITOR help?

• 238 posts
    April 30, 2012 7:16 PM EDT

Hey, I have become incredibly frustrated at playing skyrim or any games on my 19 inch hd monitor for my xbox. it sucks especially after experiencing the 60 inch tv in the living room downstairs. 

What do you guys use to play your game/s on? 

Any advice for me? I want to get a bigger monitor or tv for my gaming but i hate the fact everything will be hundreds and thousands of pounds dear! its disgraceful. ..........maybe i will have to splash the dough in the end!

• 297 posts
    April 30, 2012 7:32 PM EDT

im using a 23 inch hdtv for my pc and ps3 and it displays a nice 1080p

i sometimes use my 45 inch tv upstairs but mostly thats just for family viewing ,

what i will say is hdtv prices are plummeting with the introduction of 3d tv's so your best bet is too review some middle brand stuff find a great deal then search the net further too find if it has a good reputation or not and that way you will have done your due diligence and can reap the benefits of a sweet deal,

• 577 posts
    April 30, 2012 9:34 PM EDT

I have 42" HD LCD 1080i and it's awesome. When first got my xbox I had just a regular tube 32" tv. Talk about night and day! Half the time I couldn't even read alot of the print that was displayed. I just had to guestimate what is being said. Downright horrendous. I will never go back. Have a buddy that plays on a 'regular' tv and it's really tough to watch. I don't see how you're doing it! lol

Not sure what to tell you on purchasing. You're goin to have to shell out some coin though. There's really no way around ityou can get a good size tv for $400-600 easily....start splashin!!!

• 238 posts
    May 1, 2012 7:20 AM EDT

much was that.......500 odd lol

• 11 posts
    May 2, 2012 12:25 AM EDT

im running a 32" Sony bravia, runs at 1080P