Forums » Fallout

Warhammer themed Builds?

• 2 posts
    March 1, 2021 6:41 PM EST

Asking if someone out there has made or thought any Warhammer themed or inspired builds - Be it 40K or Age of Sigmar/Fantasy, and I mean beyond a 'Space Marine' that's a carbon copy of most Power Armour builds. I recall doing a playthrough some time ago based on a Mechanicous Tech Priest, a high INT build that focused on building Robots to fight for him, but also was realiable by himself with a Modified Plasma rifle and in Melee with the eletrified Buzz Blade. I'm actually theory crafting a new build for my next playthrough based on an Ork Warboss, my concept is a High Cha/End character with low Intillgence and the Idiot savant perk, Maxed out damage perks and an utter tank, with just enough points to build up strong holds across the wasteland. Here's what I had drafted up and I wanted to get some pointers, I've built it some to level 50.

I've tried to replicate how Orks utterly love high output of lead and Dakka,but also make sure to capture their love for Melee. I kinda capture their unique ability to make anything anything they build work by using Luck perks to help make sure I never run dry on Ammo and make sure always leave my foes as paste. I'll likely choose The Raiders from Nuka World as my faction. I choose Inspieration to immitate the WAAAAAAAARGH effect by making any companions (Strong, without a doubt) I fight with much stronger.

Special Stats

S - 4
    P - 1
    E - 5*
    C - 8
    I - 3
    A - 2
    L - 5

*SPECIAL Book Added

Perks

Big Leagues 5/5, Armourer 4/4, Blacksmith 3/3, Toughness 5/5. Life Giver 3/3, Chem Resist. 2/2, Local Leader 1/2, Party Boy 2/3, Inspiration 2/3, Medic 2/4, Gun Nut 4/4, Comando 5/5, Scourger 4/4, Bloody Mess 4/4, Idiot Savant 3/3

How does this look? I know it seems rather simple but Orks are simple creatures, so I dount this will be any trouble to play.

• 1441 posts
    March 3, 2021 6:24 PM EST

Interesting, yeah, I did a Space Marine build, used an explosive one handed pistol for a Bolter. Hmm, I have also thought of a Mechanicus and Ork build too. Alongside a Dark Eldar

• 2 posts
    March 4, 2021 2:53 PM EST

Chris said:

Interesting, yeah, I did a Space Marine build, used an explosive one handed pistol for a Bolter. Hmm, I have also thought of a Mechanicus and Ork build too. Alongside a Dark Eldar

Any ideas on how you wanna do them?