Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi, BILLY MAYS HERE!!!

• 1 posts
    January 8, 2020 1:47 PM EST

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE RETURNING TO WHAT USED TO BE THE SKYRIM BLOG!  YOU WANT PIZZA IN THIS FORUM?  SORRY, PIZZA MACHINE BROKE!!!

Jokes aside, I used to be one of the Character Building moderators back in the day.  You wanted a quirky build with sales pitching skills like you never seen before?!  That's exactly what I did until I went MIA for a myriad of reasons.  Without delving deep into it, I simply got bored of Skyrim and I was becoming annoyed with another prominent member at that time.  It made more sense to disappear and focus on my personal life than to make a big scene on my way out.

So what brings me back here today?  Well, I mainly just wanted to see who's still here that I may remember.  Some hobbies of mine include playing guitar/bass, working out and occasionally engaging in photography.  If you're interested to know more about me or have any questions, feel free to ask here or wherever you can think of.  The local Taco Bell is an acceptable place to interrogate me, lol.

• 77 posts
    January 8, 2020 2:11 PM EST
    Welcome back sir, I may be after your time being around 2014/2015 I think.

Quirky builds sound good, I haven't managed a build yet, but did do a snapshot which I tries to make as entertaining as I could. Would be good to see some of yours if they as still here?

:-)
    • 1441 posts
    January 8, 2020 4:19 PM EST
    Hey Billy, welcome back! The sites grown somewhat, even got a Discord
    • 708 posts
    January 8, 2020 5:35 PM EST

Hey man, great to hear from you. Been too long!

I sent you a quick friend request too, looking forward to catching up!

• 558 posts
    May 15, 2020 2:21 PM EDT

ES6 can't come out soon enough. This place is pretty dead. I remember your builds, but I don't know if I had an account back then or I was lurking. Who were you getting annoyed with, Ben C?

• 1 posts
    May 16, 2020 12:01 PM EDT

Gollum said:

ES6 can't come out soon enough. This place is pretty dead. I remember your builds, but I don't know if I had an account back then or I was lurking. Who were you getting annoyed with, Ben C?

Dude thats at least another 5 years out but yeah youre right. Seem like most Skyrim communities are dying. This one, Skyrim Calculator. The Skyforge looks kinda active still. Never made an account though. I just lurk.