Forums » The Lounge

POLL How old are you?

• 215 posts
    August 8, 2019 6:37 PM EDT

J.D. Primrose said:

I'm 26.  Starting playing Oblivion in '06 when it came out.

This franchise has been with me for literally half of my life.

Well at 52 it's also been with me almost half my life...lol.  I started with Arena in 1994 when I was 27

• 1 posts
    October 10, 2019 5:36 AM EDT

I'm 43 and I don't feel a day over one hundred and eleventy four.

No seriously, most of the time I feel pretty youthful and I keep up with most of what my kids are talking about (according to my 19 year old daughter's friends I'm a "cool dad", whatever that means). But then there are those days when the body aches more than it did twenty years ago and I can't do the stupid things I used to do. Those are the moments I realise that time is happening to us all.......and it's not fair DAMN IT!! I will not sit still for this...I demand to speak to whoever's in charge!...

Ok I'll go back to my corner and keep taking the pills.

This post was edited by Ironclad Monkey at October 10, 2019 5:37 AM EDT
    • 1467 posts
    October 10, 2019 7:21 PM EDT

I'm 43 and I don't feel a day over one hundred and eleventy four.

No seriously, most of the time I feel pretty youthful and I keep up with most of what my kids are talking about (according to my 19 year old daughter's friends I'm a "cool dad", whatever that means). But then there are those days when the body aches more than it did twenty years ago and I can't do the stupid things I used to do. Those are the moments I realise that time is happening to us all.......and it's not fair DAMN IT!! I will not sit still for this...I demand to speak to whoever's in charge!...

Ok I'll go back to my corner and keep taking the pills.

Congrats, I'm only 21 and can only barely keep up with what my younger brothers are talking about (by that I mean as long as it isn't something I know more about...so Video Games or Movies I'm completely lost until the subject has become at least three months old, if not longer). I've been told repeatadly that I'm incredibly lame, so yeah good on you for still being cool in the eyes of the youth :P