Forums » The Lounge

POLL Where are you in the world?

• 284 posts
    March 10, 2019 7:25 AM EDT

Justiciar Thorien said:

DeltaFox said:

Well, we are both Slavic and the languages aactually share a lot of the same words.

Yes, but only a few of the Slavic languages sound similarly.

You know, this language theme got me all fired up for invastigating the different languages of Tamriel. I just wish they were used more like the dragon language and its alphabet.

• 393 posts
    March 10, 2019 6:30 PM EDT

Duvain said:

Yep even though there are some places which are pretty damn cold up north which is natural as you move down after March the weather gets much more mild and warm. Where I live this change started this week, that being said though there are all sorts of bugs/insects coming out with this weather and I hate the damn things to no end.

It has started here too but damn it's going so slow! I hate cold with great passion, every winter is frozen hell for me. Would give anything to be in Miami.

DeltaFox said:

You know, this language theme got me all fired up for invastigating the different languages of Tamriel. I just wish they were used more like the dragon language and its alphabet.

I've only explored Altmeris but it's pretty awesome. Too bad there are so few words though.

This post was edited by Justiciar Thorien at March 10, 2019 6:32 PM EDT
    • 700 posts
    March 14, 2019 12:30 AM EDT

Closer to the west coast than I'd like to be. No one here uses their turn signal.