Forums » The Lounge

Photos Prompt 3: I See Trees of Green, Red Mushrooms too....

• 1467 posts
    February 15, 2019 4:29 AM EST

I See Trees of Green...

Red Mushrooms too. And I think to myself, what a radioactive wooooorld. Just be thankful that I didn't try and sing it, I guarantee that death would have occured (most likely mine) :P Anyway, welcome one and all to the third Photo Prompt, this time we're focusing on something a bit different because instead of bringing in photos (or videos) of your characters, I want to see screenshots (or videos/pieces of art) showcasing the environments in whatever game your playing. 

Just quickly if you don't know what a Photo Prompt is. These are short features we'll be running in the Photos/Videos section as a sort of new form of Events that are designed to be short, sweet and fun. Just as a note, you don't actually have to upload these at any particular point, if you have something in a month that you think would fit, feel free to upload it and post about it here :D

To fill the prompt, you can actually upload either a picture or a video. For a picture, it can be either a screenshot or a piece of your own artwork (DO NOT UPLOAD SOMEONE ELSE'S CONTENT AS YOUR OWN), and for a video you can upload a clip of whatever you want as long as your creature of choice is involved. It can be an epic battle, a hunt for the creature or a clip of you dancing over it's corpse if your particularly morbid. 

Rules and Tips

• Your piece for the prompt should be titled "Green Trees Prompt: [Insert Title]"
    • Your piece can be uploaded as a Photo (either a Screenshot or Art) or a Video.
    • Post your pictures in the 'Share to Main Page' category so they're visible on the main page. Use a unique album for your Prompts (rather than just this prompt). 
    • For your Videos, if you have a longer clip I'd recommend uploading them to YouTube/ rather than uploading them directly to the site. Shouldn't be an issue if you've got a faster internet, or the clip is under around 10 minutes, but for longer clips it tends to be easier to go through YouTube.
    • Upload your videos to the appropriate category (TES in Elder Scrolls, Fallout in Fallout, all other games in General) and I'd recommend creating a Channel for your prompts. 
    • You can upload more than one piece for this prompt.
    • You can use old pictures for this prompt as well, it doesn't have to be something new. 

Picture Prompt 1   |   Picture Prompt 2

Prompt Fills

Sunset in Greece  - Dragonborn2021

A Lake..Don't Know What Else You Want Me To Say - Dragonborn2021

Cloaked in Mystery - Decumus Scotti

I Can Mod Now - Casey

This post was edited by SpookyBorn2021 at February 18, 2019 11:51 PM EST
    • 87 posts
    February 16, 2019 4:49 PM EST
    I’ve been having trouble uploading photos recently. I add the photos to an album and share to main page but it never shows up.
    • 1467 posts
    February 16, 2019 9:29 PM EST
    I’ve been having trouble uploading photos recently. I add the photos to an album and share to main page but it never shows up

Hmm, seems strange. I've had issues like that but they usually connect to my internet being shitty when I attempted to upload the image. Do you think that might be the case which is why some work and others don't? After that I'd ask if it's just a single album or if it's a bit more random. If it's just the one album it might be an error with the album itself but...

Yeah not sure, noticed that you managed to get one up today, which is good but if it's still an issue I'll see if I can think of any more possible fixes.

• 87 posts
    February 16, 2019 9:54 PM EST
    Dragonborn2021 said:
    I’ve been having trouble uploading photos recently. I add the photos to an album and share to main page but it never shows up

Hmm, seems strange. I've had issues like that but they usually connect to my internet being shitty when I attempted to upload the image. Do you think that might be the case which is why some work and others don't? After that I'd ask if it's just a single album or if it's a bit more random. If it's just the one album it might be an error with the album itself but...

Yeah not sure, noticed that you managed to get one up today, which is good but if it's still an issue I'll see if I can think of any more possible fixes.

Yeah I figured it out. It seems that Firefox allows me to post pictures, whereas other browsers don’t seem to work.
    • 1467 posts
    February 16, 2019 9:56 PM EST

Yeah I figured it out. It seems that Firefox allows me to post pictures, whereas other browsers don’t seem to work.

That's...quite strange, ah well, glad it worked out for you in the end :D