Forums » Elder Scrolls

Have you been to Kagrenzel?

• 377 posts
    April 29, 2012 12:57 PM EDT

So after 704 hours of Skyrim I've discovered this place for the first time. (This place) And I gotta say, "What a trip". It was a lot of fun.

The easiest way to get there (if you haven't been) is start from Ansilvund. When facing the dungeon Ansilvund you'll cut a path to the left and then up the hill. And then have fun!

So my question is have you been there before? And what are your thoughts on the place?

For discussions, place spoiler banners for spoilers. Thanks!

• 377 posts
    April 30, 2012 2:01 AM EDT

Has anyone been here?

• 708 posts
    April 30, 2012 2:59 AM EDT

I found it myself, it was quite exciting when the *SPOILER* shiny ball of light thing appeared, then that fall was nuts! It's a pity we don't see more stuff like that, a similar dungeon was one of my favourite parts of Nehrim (Oblivion total conversion)

• 426 posts
    April 30, 2012 4:09 AM EDT

I thought it was really cool when I found it the first although I have to say I was a little bit disappointed there wasn't a quest or explanation really of what it was all about???

• 708 posts
    • 426 posts
    April 30, 2012 4:37 AM EDT

LOL I did wonder what you had found on youtube that would explain it but thats excellent man lol

• 377 posts
    April 30, 2012 6:08 AM EDT

Oblivion total conversion? Whats that?- edit: I just checked it out. Very interesting.

I wonder is someone will do a Skyblivion like a they did a Moroblivion. Converge the character, lore, quest data into Skyrim's engine. That's would be utterly bitchin',

• 377 posts
    April 30, 2012 6:11 AM EDT

True true, but I guess I can appreciate some mystery being behind it all.

• 18 posts
    April 30, 2012 6:49 AM EDT

I had found this before in previous games. It is an interesting find. Kind of expected more though. I mean anyone have any idea behind the history of that strange light?

• 377 posts
    April 30, 2012 10:44 AM EDT

Maybe there's something in the books about it. IDK

• 9 posts
    May 9, 2012 9:33 PM EDT

maybe it's intentional for the player imagine a backstory for it