Forums » The Lounge

A Huge Thank You

• 1467 posts
    November 27, 2018 12:10 AM EST

Hey there mates. So, lets talk about Photos and Videos, for those that have somehow avoided the site for the last week, the section's kind of blown up since I took over, and without a doubt I wanted to thank a few people for just being active and (hopefully) having a good time conversing or looking at our sweet collection of Photos. I have a few special thanks, but just know that absolutely everyone dropping in to comment, view or post a video or photo is really appreciated. We've had a surge of just about continous content and conversation which has been amazing to see. Now let's get to those Special Thanks...

Phil, Duvain, Justiciar Thorien, Golden Fool, Pocky (the Great and Santa-ful :P), you guys have been absolutely great to see over and over again on the site. Your conversations, posting pictures, just the whole lot of it has been really amazing and been great to see. I could keep going on, but it'd get repetitive, the point is, thanks for you know, just everything. It's kind of made this starting period of Hosting be the best ever (and I've hosted a lot of groups), just to see people you know having fun and talking. 

Thanks again, and have fun :D

- Deebs

• 393 posts
    November 27, 2018 6:02 AM EST

Nice to hear that)) All hail Phil and his great Alinor pics))

• 1467 posts
    November 27, 2018 7:50 AM EST
    Nice to hear that)) All hail Phil and his great Alinor pics))

All hail Phil and his pics indeed :D