Forums » The Lounge

Where Is Legion?

    • 87 posts
    October 22, 2018 10:07 AM EDT
    Haven’t been paying attention to the ins and outs of Tamriel Vault for the past year or so. I haven’t seen Legion around, and I was wondering if he had left the TV.
    • 393 posts
    October 22, 2018 11:12 AM EDT

    I've been wondering about this too.

    • 558 posts
    October 23, 2018 2:47 PM EDT

    He's quit the site before, and back then I was told "he is taking some time off."

    So I assume it's a similar situation now.

    • 87 posts
    October 23, 2018 7:20 PM EDT
    Steezy Baby said:

    He's quit the site before, and back then I was told "he is taking some time off."

    So I assume it's a similar situation now.

    Well I understand him taking a break but his account is no longer viewable nor does he have a profile picture. Not sure if he usually does this. I guess I was just wondering if anyone had been in contact with him.
    • 1467 posts
    October 23, 2018 7:56 PM EDT

    So, haven't been in contact but this is pretty much how he tends to leave. It's essentially just something that he does to make it a bit harder to come back (rather than just logging in for a quick check, and suddenly you've been on for 5 hours :P), he can still join up at anytime, his content sticks around (and any comments, etc.) it's just a thing Legion does.

    • 694 posts
    October 23, 2018 9:01 PM EDT

    Thanks guys, yeah Legion just needed a break from the site to focus on some IRL stuff. He had some personal things going on, some real life goals and ambitions and just felt like he needed to pay attention to so he wanted to go a little farther to make sure he can stay focused on what he needs to be focused on. As an admin and host, he participated in so many conversations over the years, I think the notifications just became sort of too much of a distraction for him. He is 100% welcome back any time. The icon disappearing is an unfortunate side effect of the locked account. :(

    • 87 posts
    October 23, 2018 9:13 PM EDT
    Edana said:

    Thanks guys, yeah Legion just needed a break from the site to focus on some IRL stuff. He had some personal things going on, some real life goals and ambitions and just felt like he needed to pay attention to so he wanted to go a little farther to make sure he can stay focused on what he needs to be focused on. As an admin and host, he participated in so many conversations over the years, I think the notifications just became sort of too much of a distraction for him. He is 100% welcome back any time. The icon disappearing is an unfortunate side effect of the locked account. :(

    Alright thanks for the clarification.
    • 87 posts
    October 23, 2018 9:14 PM EDT
    Dragonborn2021 said:

    So, haven't been in contact but this is pretty much how he tends to leave. It's essentially just something that he does to make it a bit harder to come back (rather than just logging in for a quick check, and suddenly you've been on for 5 hours :P), he can still join up at anytime, his content sticks around (and any comments, etc.) it's just a thing Legion does.

    Makes sense. Thanks.
    • 700 posts
    November 2, 2018 1:14 AM EDT

    I heard my name drop. It made a dull thud. Thought it would be right to check in and assure everyone that I'm not dead and at least explain that I left initially because the things I wanted to do came to a head with the things I had to do, which required a radical restructuring of my priorities. I left again shortly after rejoining because I began to take my personal frustrations out on other members and my own work, and thought it would be best for me and the site if we didn't see each other for a while. So I locked myself out of my account and took care of my business. Then recently I started playing FO4 again, which started me lurking here again, which got me to where we are now. Again. Anyway, I do hope everyone is well. I'll be around. Looks like I've missed a lot of good shit. 

    • 1595 posts
    November 2, 2018 2:03 AM EDT

    Not all who wander are lost. Good to see you Liege :)

    • 87 posts
    November 2, 2018 1:55 PM EDT
    Legion said:

    I heard my name drop. It made a dull thud. Thought it would be right to check in and assure everyone that I'm not dead and at least explain that I left initially because the things I wanted to do came to a head with the things I had to do, which required a radical restructuring of my priorities. I left again shortly after rejoining because I began to take my personal frustrations out on other members and my own work, and thought it would be best for me and the site if we didn't see each other for a while. So I locked myself out of my account and took care of my business. Then recently I started playing FO4 again, which started me lurking here again, which got me to where we are now. Again. Anyway, I do hope everyone is well. I'll be around. Looks like I've missed a lot of good shit. 

    Good to see you back.
    • 1439 posts
    November 2, 2018 4:38 PM EDT

    Yes, Legion is back! You always were one of my favorite Mass Effect companions :)

    • 700 posts
    November 2, 2018 10:58 PM EDT

    Thanks guys. This unit does have a soul, and it's making a weird warm feeling. 

    • 40 posts
    November 2, 2018 11:32 PM EDT

    Very glad to see you on site again, Legion. :) Welcome back. I hope the storm has calmed since we last spoke.

    • 1439 posts
    November 2, 2018 11:53 PM EDT

    A late Happy Halloween, and welcome back