Forums » Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls VI: Redfall?

• 87 posts
    September 22, 2018 5:58 PM EDT
    What do you guys think of rather recent news that Zenimax has filed for a new trademark, Redfall? Do you think it’s for another game, or is for the next elder scrolls game?
    • 70 posts
    September 22, 2018 6:06 PM EDT

I would say its TES VI. it wouldnt make sense to Tease TES VI at E3 and then release another Game. 

Name would fit too. Only Skyrim and Morrowind had the Province as Title so Redfall could mean anything. Probably something involving Redguards.

• 122 posts
    September 22, 2018 7:17 PM EDT

I'm hopeful. I'm also going to hope Hammerfell is basically Fantasy Mos Eisley. I want that so bad if they're doing Hammerfell.

• 87 posts
    September 22, 2018 8:09 PM EDT
    Vezrabuto said:

I would say its TES VI. it wouldnt make sense to Tease TES VI at E3 and then release another Game. 

Name would fit too. Only Skyrim and Morrowind had the Province as Title so Redfall could mean anything. Probably something involving Redguards.

Keep in mind that Zenimax owns a multitude of companies, Bethesda Studios being only one of them. The most common theory at the moment is that it is simply a dlc for Elder Scrolls Online.
    • 1467 posts
    September 23, 2018 3:13 AM EDT

Keep in mind that Zenimax owns a multitude of companies, Bethesda Studios being only one of them. The most common theory at the moment is that it is simply a dlc for Elder Scrolls Online.

Yeah, that pretty much makes the most sense. Would love it to be something a bit more exciting for me (as a guy with shitty internet), but it kinda fits pretty well for it to be an ESO DLC. So that's where my money is. 

• 104 posts
    September 25, 2018 11:11 AM EDT

Dragonborn2021 said:

Yeah, that pretty much makes the most sense. Would love it to be something a bit more exciting for me (as a guy with shitty internet), but it kinda fits pretty well for it to be an ESO DLC. So that's where my money is. 

Agreed mate more likely an ESO Dlc than the location of ES6, considering Arena was based in Redguard lands. I have to say though I do not care where it is set just GET ON WITH IT Bethesda (rant over) apologies lol

• 694 posts
    September 25, 2018 12:42 PM EDT

I think some ESO datamining has also recently turned up a few Redguard and Hammerfell things that we've seen come through. I think they tend to use items as a bit a primer of sorts before they release or even announce DLCs. I could see it going either way, but I sort of lean toward ESO DLC as well. We're also in the middle of the Summerfall ESO event, so I wouldn't be surprised since it sort of fits with a current naming convention that team is using.