Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings, wayward wanderer.

• 4 posts
    August 20, 2018 1:59 PM EDT

One more page..
    One more scroll..
    One more build..
    How long have I been here? Days? Months? Years?
    Long has my mind returned to this place, to seek in these endless pages the answers my heart desired..
    To find inspiration to write my own story or relive stories told before.

Hello, my name is... what was it again? *scuffles through some scrolls*
    Ah there it is!
    Hello, my name is Brandon. Aged 24 at the time of this telling and I live in a small country half under the sea level.
    What was that? No not atlantis, that's fully under the sea. The Netherlands is where I dwell.
    (Also, yes that's me in the profile pic.)
    I work and study, play a lot of games (like, well.. a lot), and very easily get way to excited to get lost in lore and legend of many a world, fictional or otherwise.

As probably clear by now I have been one of those lurkers on this site, visiting every so often for many years now.
    After I completed all the questlines in Skyrim, collecting nearly all achievements and walking around like a literal god of death,
    I thought Skyrim would have little to offer me from then on... Such a silly thought..
    It was at that time I discoverd on the internet builds being shared, specifically roleplaying builds.
    As I already had some experience with LARP and writing rp every once in a while decided to give it a try, eventually found the vault and was hooked.

Often have thought to start writing playthroughs down into builds.
    To this day however never got around to actually write down more than a few lines describing various concepts.
    In any case thought it time to break the spell of invisibility.

So yeah.. Greetings, wayward wanderer.
    Here have a cookie for making it this far.
    (What are you doing? You were going to eat it, weren't you? Haven't you ever been told to never take anything freely offered from strange men?
    You never know if they are actually a summoned dremora who wants to trap your soul!)

• 70 posts
    August 20, 2018 2:20 PM EDT

Good to see another Roleplayer arise from the Shadows :D 

May i offer you a Seat? :D

This post was edited by Vezrabuto at August 20, 2018 2:23 PM EDT
    • 197 posts
    August 20, 2018 10:33 PM EDT
    Hello!! Yay for Roleplaying, my favorite thing. And judging from your lengthy (and filled with nerdisms) introduction, I’m pretty sure you’ll fit in fine. Welcome to the vault!
    • 1595 posts
    August 21, 2018 4:49 AM EDT

Pleased to meet you, Brandon. Loving your work already, that's a great intro post! So get that pen to the paper and scribble stuff down. Be it a build or an RP Profile, a blog or a forum topic get those thoughts out 'coz I like your energy. Helluvah beard you've got there, too!

• 585 posts
    August 21, 2018 8:09 AM EDT

Nice to see another roleplayer here, welcome Brandon. Obviously you know where everything is as a reformed lurker, but please do stop by the Roleplaying group some time as RPs your thing, always happy to see new people there!

• 4 posts
    August 22, 2018 11:09 AM EDT

Thank you all for the welcoming messages!

• 12 posts
    August 24, 2018 12:20 AM EDT

Welcome fellow lurker and roleplayer!

It is very nice to meet you!