Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi, I do builds!

• 3 posts
    May 21, 2018 8:53 PM EDT

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I registered here, but I think it is time to say hello.

So, I'm Beli, I enjoy long walks, midnight conversations and slaying dragons.

I make build videos on YT, so i thought I would leave you a link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH1d_MvVcXu4dYOkvRqXfxw

Other than this, I still haven't figure out how everything works here. I think, I need to befriend some more experinced users :)

Anyway... I liked and lured this site for ages, so it feels nice to actually say something here. Keep warm, guys.

• 33 posts
    May 22, 2018 1:09 AM EDT

If you want building advice, you just have to ask me. If you want good building advice, you will probably want to ask somebody else.

• 3 posts
    May 22, 2018 1:43 PM EDT

I am fairly good at providing lousy advise myself, Tirrene :)

• 585 posts
    May 23, 2018 3:36 AM EDT

Welcome Beli! Always good to have another builder in our midst, I'm looking forward to all the cool stuff you'll create!

• 1595 posts
    May 23, 2018 2:26 PM EDT

Welcome to the Vault, Beli, it's nice to see you settling in and getting involved :) 

• 3 posts
    May 23, 2018 4:39 PM EDT

Paws said:

Welcome to the Vault, Beli, it's nice to see you settling in and getting involved :) 

Yeah, I am a "pioneer" of posting video builds where they should be done in writing :) Amazing.

• 694 posts
    May 23, 2018 4:56 PM EDT

Welcome to the community, Beli! Glad to have you and thank you so much for the kind words. It's always great to meet a lurker and if you ever have any questions or need some assistance on figuring out how things work here, please don't hesitate to throw me a line. Sending you an FR now. :)