Forums » The Lounge

POLL: We are 7 years old! Why do you keep coming here?

• 284 posts
    April 11, 2018 1:26 PM EDT
    Well if that's me you're mentioning, I wouldn't call myself imaginative. I mean, with a game set in Vegas, you just got to expect a mobster build.
    • 284 posts
    April 11, 2018 1:26 PM EDT
    Well if that's me you're mentioning, I wouldn't call myself imaginative. I mean, with a game set in Vegas, you just got to expect a mobster build.
    • 248 posts
    April 11, 2018 1:52 PM EDT

DeltaFox said: Well if that's me you're mentioning, I wouldn't call myself imaginative. I mean, with a game set in Vegas, you just got to expect a mobster build.
    Was thinking about your Fallout builds yeah but also the totality of your contributions, hub etc. Appreciate you foxy 

• 409 posts
    April 12, 2018 7:00 PM EDT

Because sometimes I get nostalgic and wonder is the Skyrim Blog is still kicking around. 

• 12 posts
    April 16, 2018 7:53 PM EDT

Oh god. I wonder if anyone has noticed that those are the EXACT questions that were asked last time. (Not sure what birthday it was, but it was back on Ning).

Anywho, I don't know. I always have PLENTY of ideas for builds whether it would be Oblivion, Skyrim or Morrowind. (Ok, admittedly still working out Morrowind). But this place along with some others feels like home in a sense.

• 490 posts
    April 16, 2018 9:05 PM EDT

Master Dread said:

Because sometimes I get nostalgic and wonder is the Skyrim Blog is still kicking around. 

DREAD!

• 409 posts
    April 17, 2018 10:22 PM EDT

Henson said:

Master Dread said:

DREAD!

The Prodigal Son Returns.

• 275 posts
    April 17, 2018 10:39 PM EDT

Henson said:

Master Dread said:

DREAD!

I was originally wondering why you went crazy, then I checked out his page... 2016, seems like forever ago.

• 409 posts
    April 17, 2018 11:13 PM EDT

Ebonslayer said:

Henson said:

Master Dread said:

DREAD!

I was originally wondering why you went crazy, then I checked out his page... 2016, seems like forever ago.

In 2016 I liked a post and left a short comment on the main page. In 2014 I left like 3 comments. 2013 was the last time I was active. Also seemingly the last suviving member of the Council of Sirs.

This post was edited by Master Dread at April 17, 2018 11:14 PM EDT