Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hola, como estas?

• 2 posts
    March 31, 2018 8:16 AM EDT

I can't remeber if I already made an intro but I'll just make this just in case. I'm a long time lurker who just now decided to actually be active and social. I enjoy the Elder Scrolls series and their lore. I like mythology, videogames, and writing. Dunno what else to say so, uh, yeah. It's nice to meet you all.

• 284 posts
    March 31, 2018 12:44 PM EDT

Great to meet you to Brazen. What part of mythology do you prefer? Egyptian, Greeco - Roman, Slavic, Celtic?

• 197 posts
    March 31, 2018 2:02 PM EDT

Nice to meet you! Mythology, games, and writing sound great. What are your favorite things to write about? 

• 1595 posts
    March 31, 2018 4:04 PM EDT

Pleased to meet you, Brazen :) Looks like the Lore Group could be a haunt for you if you like TES Lore and mythology in general. For writers, Camp NaNo is about to start so it could be an opportunity to get involved there and share some of your work, if that floats your boat. Wherever you become involved, welcome to the site :) Here's our Host, Community Guide and Admin Team - please feel free to hit us up at any time if you need any guidance or have any questions, or just to chew the fat ;)

• 585 posts
    April 1, 2018 4:48 AM EDT

I'm very well thanks mate, and yourself (hope I translated that right, been years since I did Spanish!)? Looks like you've been around for a while, what took you so long?! :P Well the important thing is you're here now, hope you enjoy your time here mate :)

• 2 posts
    April 4, 2018 3:10 PM EDT

@DeltaFox: I generally enjoy all mythology. However, I'm more knowledgeable with Greco-Roman and Japanese mythologies.

@ilanisilver: I prefer fantasy, which was actually inspired by the Elder Scrolls.

@Paws: Thanks and I'll be sure check all of those out.

@Zonnonn: Thanks and same to you.