Forums » The Lounge

The creation of the Vault

• 284 posts
    February 8, 2018 5:35 PM EST

Been looking around the Site lately and I found this little gem on the very bottom of the Blogs section of TSC. You know those movies when a group of people bands together to bring justice to a villain and then after they defeat him, they decide to stay together and create this Order or something like that. I think this is that thing for us. I think I found the birth of the Tamriel Vault. Paul will love this.

I'm just saying that I enjoyed the skyrim blog as much as any other person who joined but usually people signed up for new updates on the game. Well now everybody's already got it, will the skyrim blog carry on or be left to ruin?

I'm staying, that's for sure. Plus, we have to take into account future DLC and mods that we can all speculate on. DLC and mods is part of what's going to keep me here. Of course, I'm also staying here because of the great community and the fact that people always post something that interests me on here. So yeah I'm not really going to leave simply because the game's out now. If anything that gives me a greater incentive to come here more.  

@mark agreed. Less is more...I will stay. As a great man once said "only the strong survive"

I WILL stick around even when I get Skyrim. Maybe I post some screenshots and write about my adventure... I will definetly post some kind of adventure updates

It won't be 'left to ruin'
    It will either pick up again over the next few weeks and become a lively, interesting Skyrim site - or it won't, in which case I'll close it down
    Time will tell

• 585 posts
    February 9, 2018 5:03 AM EST

This is some Declaration of Independence level stuff right here. Nice find, Delta!