Forums » Fallout

New sights I've seen (FO4)

• 215 posts
    February 17, 2018 7:07 PM EST

Man, I think one of my favorite quests is the "Kill the Courser" quest at Greentech Genetics. 

• 215 posts
    February 22, 2018 4:59 PM EST

So I'm really intrigued by this lady from Braintree; the underwear model that needs 10 stimpaks per week. 

• 700 posts
    February 22, 2018 6:12 PM EST

Ragin Cajun said:

So I'm really intrigued by this lady from Braintree; the underwear model that needs 10 stimpaks per week. 

Where's Braintree? 

• 215 posts
    February 22, 2018 6:28 PM EST

Legion said:

Ragin Cajun said:

Where's Braintree? 

No clue.  In Sanctuary, she is mentioned in the chem dealers computer.  Just not sure why an underwear model would need 10 stims a week.  There is no other mention of her or Braintree in the game.

• 700 posts
    February 22, 2018 6:42 PM EST

Ragin Cajun said:

No clue.  In Sanctuary, she is mentioned in the chem dealers computer.  Just not sure why an underwear model would need 10 stims a week.  There is no other mention of her or Braintree in the game.

Aaahhh, right, okay. I just looked up the terminal text and did some cursory research. Apparently Braintree is a real place in Massachusetts. I'm not sure why she'd need 10 a week either...though maybe stimpaks are diuretic and they help her keep her figure slim? We know they dehydrate, so it's not a long shot.