Forums » Elder Scrolls

An Audience With

• 104 posts
    February 1, 2018 9:24 AM EST

A short while ago I posted an audience with Parthanax, while a few questions were asked of him I have to say the response was minimal, so with that in mind, who, or what from the Elder Scrolls would you most like an audience with and why? what questions would you ask your candidate?  Me? I would question the Buoyant Armigers at the Ghostgate, find out more about them and what would it take to join their ranks.

• 261 posts
    February 1, 2018 9:59 AM EST

A better question is, who wouldn't I want to have an audience with. I'd love to chat with loads of people from ES.  I guess I wouldn't enjoy talking to someone like Nazeem or Aicantar, though.

• 104 posts
    February 1, 2018 10:31 AM EST

Tenebrous said:

A better question is, who wouldn't I want to have an audience with. I'd love to chat with loads of people from ES.  I guess I wouldn't enjoy talking to someone like Nazeem or Aicantar, though.

Yeah Nazeem is a bit of a pain I wouldn't want to chat with him either

• 62 posts
    February 1, 2018 2:13 PM EST
    M'aiq the Liar. I'd ask him when TES VI is coming out. Lol. I figure if anyone knows it would have to be him...
    • 104 posts
    February 1, 2018 4:34 PM EST

Tysoyaha said: M'aiq the Liar. I'd ask him when TES VI is coming out. Lol. I figure if anyone knows it would have to be him...
    Ha!! nice one ty, aye who knows when ES6 will appear and in what format.

• 585 posts
    February 2, 2018 8:35 AM EST

Definitely one of the super badass organisations Tamriel has. Like you said with the Armigers, or the Cyrodiil Vampyrum Order, the Ash'Abah yadda yadda yadda.