Forums » Introduce Yourself

Cannon is aboooaaard!

• 1595 posts
    December 29, 2017 4:15 PM EST
    Cannon said:
    Hi! Yes, Prequel surely is intriguing. As I have written in the initial post, Skyrim is my first TES game. My first character was a Breton Jack of all trades. I literally juste used anything I came across. As at first I didn't understand how perks work, I switched from light to heavy armor, from warrior to mage to thief based on equipment I came across.

Apologies, so you did! That was the last day of my Christmas holidays. Still a little tipsy when said hi :D Wish I still was lol. Breton, eh? Lots of Breton love here, although I can't remember where they came in the poll... I think fourth? Anyway, first playthroughs are memorable and fun if only just to look back at our mistakes and giggle like girls, no?
    • 41 posts
    December 30, 2017 2:52 PM EST

Hi Caedrus! Well, that's just a heads-up. I still don't get things like wordplay, some abbreviations and such, so may occasionally ask some stupid questions. Is the fanfiction TES-based? Fallout-based? Um, Prequel is rather simple and slow-paced, but I like the humuor there. I recommend you check it out, if you're up for a good laugh.

It's okay Paws, I understand. It wasn't because of love for Bretons, I just figured their magic resistances could be useful. Still though, fourth spot is not bad. Anyway, yeah, that wasn't the wisest thing to do. When I look back at it though, that character was levelling up stupidly fast, so that's something that made me remember him. 

This post was edited by Cannon at December 30, 2017 2:58 PM EST
    • 4 posts
    December 30, 2017 11:52 PM EST

Ask away dude, I have no problem explaining English, it can get kind of confusing. I'm writing a Skyrim fanfiction with some changes to the world to be more realistic, and the dragons probably won't come into it until the middle. I'll look up prequel, thank you!

• 41 posts
    December 31, 2017 6:45 AM EST
    If I need any explanations, I'll hit you up. Looking forward to your fanfic, I've been actually thinking of giving something like this myself, but we'll see. Yep, check Prequel out, it's worth it. You're a pal!
    • 41 posts
    December 31, 2017 6:45 AM EST
    If I need any explanations, I'll hit you up. Looking forward to your fanfic, I've been actually thinking of giving something like this myself, but we'll see. Yep, check Prequel out, it's worth it. You're a pal!
    • 41 posts
    December 31, 2017 6:47 AM EST
    Again, double response, dangit!