Forums » The Lounge

Creepypastas and Skyrim poop

• 82 posts
    October 30, 2017 10:16 PM EDT

What is your opinion on both of them? Do either of them peak your interests?

(I realize neither of them have anything to do with each other, I just wanted to see what people had to say about both in one discussion)

This post was edited by Loopdiss at October 30, 2017 10:21 PM EDT
    • 321 posts
    October 30, 2017 10:46 PM EDT
    Two words: manslayer.
    • 82 posts
    October 30, 2017 11:01 PM EDT

KaiserSoSay said: Two words: manslayer.

Indeed.

• 278 posts
    October 31, 2017 1:09 AM EDT

BLASPHEMY! Our lord is Manslay3r.

• 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 2:35 AM EDT
    Wulfhedinn said:

BLASPHEMY! Our lord is Manslay3r.

ooo, hit a nerve there.
    • 321 posts
    October 31, 2017 2:45 AM EDT
    Eh, I learn how to take blows and live with em a long time ago. :P

Anyways, I'm okay with creepypastas and Skyrim poop. They add humor to my life when I'm down. First time I watched Gamer's Poop Skyrim, I was both amused and horrified at what I just stumbled into. It kinda became a guilty pleasure of mine to watch Gamer's Poop Skyrim, though there are some moments that make wish I had bleach to wash my eyes (Looking at you Jarl "french girl" Balgruuf).
    • 321 posts
    October 31, 2017 2:46 AM EDT
    Eh, I learn how to take blows and live with em a long time ago. :P

Anyways, I'm okay with creepypastas and Skyrim poop. They add humor to my life when I'm down. First time I watched Gamer's Poop Skyrim, I was both amused and horrified at what I just stumbled into. It kinda became a guilty pleasure of mine to watch Gamer's Poop Skyrim, though there are some moments that make wish I had bleach to wash my eyes (Looking at you Jarl "french girl" Balgruuf).
    • 585 posts
    October 31, 2017 5:13 AM EDT

I've got a rough idea of what a creepypasta is but Skyrim poop is new to me. Anyone wanna give me a brief description? Pretty please?

• 321 posts
    October 31, 2017 5:15 AM EDT
    The weird side of the internet. In short, just search manslay3r on YouTube.
    • 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 6:12 AM EDT

KaiserSoSay said: The weird side of the internet. In short, just search manslay3r on YouTube.

No, it's not a side of the internet. It is the internet.

• 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 6:13 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

I've got a rough idea of what a creepypasta is but Skyrim poop is new to me. Anyone wanna give me a brief description? Pretty please?

Imagine the characters of Skyirm, but all with lewd, homosexual, insane dialogue. (not an exxageration)

• 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 6:15 AM EDT

KaiserSoSay said: Eh, I learn how to take blows and live with em a long time ago. :P Anyways, I'm okay with creepypastas and Skyrim poop. They add humor to my life when I'm down. First time I watched Gamer's Poop Skyrim, I was both amused and horrified at what I just stumbled into. It kinda became a guilty pleasure of mine to watch Gamer's Poop Skyrim, though there are some moments that make wish I had bleach to wash my eyes (Looking at you Jarl "french girl" Balgruuf).

Oh yeah. I've seen some crap, but the french girl art...*shudders

• 585 posts
    October 31, 2017 10:14 AM EDT

Loopdiss said:

Imagine the characters of Skyirm, but all with lewd, homosexual, insane dialogue. (not an exxageration)

Done. Doesn't everyone do this already? :P

Seriously though, I'll look up that guy now. Sounds... interesting.

• 1595 posts
    October 31, 2017 10:24 AM EDT

I've not heard of Creepypastas so will need to look that up, but the Manslayer's stuff makes me lol. The Mass Effect series in particular incredible. "We'll bang, ok?"

• 261 posts
    October 31, 2017 11:27 AM EDT

I haven't seen/read any ES creepypasta, though as a fan of horror I could see myself enjoying it. As for the Skyrim Poop, it's pretty hit and miss. Sometimes, it's utter crap (lady Balgruuf). Other times, it's comedy gold ("Could the legend of the giant willy be true!?"). That said, I usually don't spend my time on it.

• 743 posts
    October 31, 2017 2:23 PM EDT

Never heard of Skyrim poop and don't wish too. Creepypastas, however, I love. Anyone have any particular favorites?

• 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 9:21 PM EDT
    Zonnonn said:

Loopdiss said:

Done. Doesn't everyone do this already? :P

Seriously though, I'll look up that guy now. Sounds... interesting.

Gooooood....
    • 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 9:25 PM EDT
    Rogue said:

Never heard of Skyrim poop and don't wish too. Creepypastas, however, I love. Anyone have any particular favorites?

Aww, you have to at least give them a try. I wasn't too fond of them at first but after I had watched them all(twice) I realized how much I was missing out on in my life. Can't say I have any particular favorites, but I do prefer some types over others.
    • 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 9:26 PM EDT
    Tenebrous said:

I haven't seen/read any ES creepypasta, though as a fan of horror I could see myself enjoying it. As for the Skyrim Poop, it's pretty hit and miss. Sometimes, it's utter crap (lady Balgruuf). Other times, it's comedy gold ("Could the legend of the giant willy be true!?"). That said, I usually don't spend my time on it.

ES creepypastas? I didn't even know that was a thing. Fair enough.
    • 82 posts
    October 31, 2017 9:27 PM EDT
    Paws said:

I've not heard of Creepypastas so will need to look that up, but the Manslayer's stuff makes me lol. The Mass Effect series in particular incredible. "We'll bang, ok?"

If I had money to spare and no standards, I'd buy the T-shirt.
    This post was edited by Loopdiss at October 31, 2017 9:27 PM EDT
    • 275 posts
    October 31, 2017 11:31 PM EDT

One of my favorite Skyrim videos is still Jarl Ballin'.

• 82 posts
    November 1, 2017 12:25 AM EDT

Ebonslayer said:

One of my favorite Skyrim videos is still Jarl Ballin'.

That and "We'll bang, okay?" are the most well known ones, from my understanding.

• 321 posts
    November 1, 2017 1:28 AM EDT
    Don't forget "Let's get down to bashing butts as well as these nuts" and "Stop, criminal! You violated my mother!" from Oblivion.
    • 167 posts
    November 1, 2017 2:43 AM EDT

Man gamer poop series for Skyrim (the others are also great) from Manslayer is one of the best skyrim related content videos made! :D

Creepypastas are also cool :P

• 82 posts
    November 1, 2017 7:35 AM EDT
    KaiserSoSay said:
    Don't forget "Let's get down to bashing butts as well as these nuts" and "Stop, criminal! You violated my mother!" from Oblivion.

I feel like the Oblivion poops are less in quantity but are still golden.