Forums » Elder Scrolls

Ideas for Lilmothiit roleplay/blog?

• 278 posts
    September 15, 2017 9:31 AM EDT

Okay, so I've nailed down the fact I want to do a Lilmothiit roleplay, probably write a story about him, but first, I need to make sure of this - who is he? He's not the Dragonborn (decided that much ages ago) but I still want him to be something special, to keep it interesting. The only question, is what? My first thought was the Gray Fox, (cuz lilmothiit are fox) but I didn't want to do a thief, but that could work and be interesting, possibly. Then I thought of Orkey's champion (Orkey being the fox) but that didn't make much sense, Orkey being an 'Orc' god. Then, I thought about possible Akaviri connections, with the Akavir using the Lilmothiit ruins as prison grounds, but that one I haven't decided on. Any ideas for what type of thing he could be, hopefully some 'Title' like the Wilderking or the Dragonborn (but not those two, obviously)

• 278 posts
    September 15, 2017 10:02 AM EDT

also, if possible, what faction should he belong to? I've got three ideas - Thieves Guild and pull out the Gray Fox story, maybe go Dawnguard and so something fun with that, and even possibly go along with the Legion and see what comes of that. 

• September 15, 2017 11:08 AM EDT

I have a question. How is this Lilmothiit still around? I only ask because didn't they all die when that flu plaque, I can't remember the name of it, swept across Black Marsh and other places of Tamriel.

• 585 posts
    September 15, 2017 12:40 PM EDT

Hey Fox, just thought I should saw that we have a whole group dedicated to roleplay discussions located here, which would probably be a more appropraite place to ask this.