Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 82 posts
    September 10, 2017 2:15 AM EDT

Hey there, the name's Loopdiss, or just L for short. I'm fifteen years of age and I have been a fan of the Elder Scrolls games for about three years.

If you look at my profile you will see that I have been a member of this site for nearly a year now. That, is a lie. To make a long story short, I first attempted to join this site to keep up with the character builder know as Noodles. But after some, delay in the approvel of my account, I was recently invited by Edana to join the site. So here I am.

I wouldn't expect too much activity from myself on this site. You may see me liking and occasionally commenting on discussions, but not much else as I am not really a character builder or writer. 

My intrests consists of playing video games, working out, playing piano, and waching videos/listening to music on Youtube.

So, there's that.

This post was edited by Loopdiss at September 22, 2017 6:05 AM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    September 10, 2017 2:57 AM EDT

Hi there Loopdiss :) I agree that one could do far, far worse than follow Noodles' builds. They're all quality, that's for sure! I'm glad Edana approved you as no matter what level your involvement will be, the community here will support you - liking and commenting are the most valuable gifts you can give and no matter when and where they arrive, the recpient will always be grateful :)

I look forward to seeing you around and anything of your own you feel like sharing. Gotta say that the combo of working out and playing the piano seems a growing trend.

Have you any of your own music that you'd consider posting in Legion's Music Thread? Thank you for taking the time to say hi :)

This post was edited by Paws at September 10, 2017 3:25 AM EDT
    • 82 posts
    September 10, 2017 3:04 AM EDT
    I'm glad to be here.

What can I say? I'm so (not) romantic.

I do not, unfortunately. I'm, pretty mediocre when it comes to piano.

This post was edited by Loopdiss at September 10, 2017 3:06 AM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    September 10, 2017 3:26 AM EDT

Was that romantic? Sorry man, just how I speak :D 

Looks like you're modest too. I guarantee you're a better piano player than I am ;)

This post was edited by Paws at September 10, 2017 3:29 AM EDT
    • 82 posts
    September 10, 2017 3:53 AM EDT
    Heh, no no, I meant the combination of working out and playing piano. I just imagine that some muscular dude who's able to play piano really well has got to be able to swoon the ladies.

You're too kind.
    • 585 posts
    September 10, 2017 8:02 AM EDT

Welcome Loop! Looks like we have the same interests (apart from the whole piano business, I'm no where near talented enough) so I'm sure we'll get on well!

• 82 posts
    September 10, 2017 9:20 AM EDT
    Loop, huh? That's a new one for me. I'd still say we're in the same boat, as I have zero talent with the piano as well. I think of it more as a acquired skill. Not to say that I'm skilled with it, just that it's more of something that I learned rather than something I'm naturally good at.

This post was edited by Loopdiss at September 10, 2017 9:21 AM EDT
    • 34 posts
    September 10, 2017 9:30 AM EDT

Willkommen!

I'll admit, I didn't expect to be too active either when I joined. But as has been said, commenting and participating is greatly valued, and I do hope to see you around.

• 82 posts
    September 10, 2017 9:33 AM EDT

I'm sure I'll grow to be more active sooner or later.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

• 694 posts
    September 11, 2017 9:10 PM EDT

Piano, eh? I used to play myself, but haven't touched it in many years. What's your favorite piece to play? And do you play by sight or do you read sheet music? I know there are loads of tutorials now where you can learn by sight and sound, and a lot of people are learning that way now. In any event, glad to know a little more about you. :)

• 82 posts
    September 12, 2017 12:24 AM EDT

I enjoy playing just about any song, but I suppose the one I enjoy the most is "River Flows in You", as it also a song I am teaching a friend of mine how to play. Both, but normally by sight. Meh, I'm not really into piano tutorials, I only occasionally use them for referrence.