Forums » The Lounge

Thought you should know -

• 700 posts
    August 24, 2017 1:01 AM EDT

Going away for a bit? Just got back? Let us know here, and we shall toast to you our heartiest wine.

This thread is vaguely named after a very old post I am unable to find that once served the same purpose.
    *The more you know*

This post was edited by Legion at August 24, 2017 12:02 PM EDT
    • 224 posts
    August 25, 2017 3:22 PM EDT

Wasn't something this posted in a thread made by Lis or Paws?

• 700 posts
    August 25, 2017 4:24 PM EDT

Pickle Rick said:

I'm not sure. If there is one like this, I was never aware of it. 

This post was edited by Legion at August 25, 2017 5:38 PM EDT
    • 224 posts
    August 25, 2017 5:32 PM EDT

Legion said:

Pickle Rick said:

I'm not sure. If there is one like this, I was never awre of it. 

Me neither, this just seems familiar.

• 224 posts
    August 26, 2017 10:16 PM EDT

I thought y'all should know I am taking time away from this site for a while. I recently lost interest in ES and Fallout, and I have decided it would be for the best for me to take time off.

• 585 posts
    August 27, 2017 4:36 AM EDT

Pickle Rick said:

I thought y'all should know I am taking time away from this site for a while. I recently lost interest in ES and Fallout, and I have decided it would be for the best for me to take time off.

Fair enough dude, hope to see you back soon!

• 1595 posts
    August 27, 2017 2:00 PM EDT

Take it steady, Davey, and come back when you're ready :) There are other things, though, and maybe consider how you could use the site to channel your other passions. Like, Medi recently suggested a very GoT style Creation of Family Sigils that, should the ball start rolling on it, could use your expertise. Most of the crests and coat of arms I have seen in Britain have latin mottos. Your input then would be very valuable indeed :) I want to start it and get involved, but I really suck at art. May give it a shot anyway!

This post was edited by Paws at August 27, 2017 2:03 PM EDT
    • 224 posts
    August 27, 2017 4:48 PM EDT

Paws said:

Take it steady, Davey, and come back when you're ready :) There are other things, though, and maybe consider how you could use the site to channel your other passions. Like, Medi recently suggested a very GoT style Creation of Family Sigils that, should the ball start rolling on it, could use your expertise. Most of the crests and coat of arms I have seen in Britain have latin mottos. Your input then would be very valuable indeed :) I want to start it and get involved, but I really suck at art. May give it a shot anyway!

Thanks Phil, and I may give that a look and see if I would be intrested.

• 71 posts
    August 30, 2017 6:29 PM EDT

I just got back from extended time off, backpacking and the like. Recently got back into Skyrim, so I should be poking around here more than i have in a long time. It's nice to be back!

• 700 posts
    August 30, 2017 10:40 PM EDT

Delidas said:

I just got back from extended time off, backpacking and the like. Recently got back into Skyrim, so I should be poking around here more than i have in a long time. It's nice to be back!

Welcome back, Delidas! I saw a crow avatar the other day and thought it was you, so I'm glad it's actually you this time. 

Edit: Raven? 

This post was edited by Legion at August 30, 2017 10:41 PM EDT
    • 13 posts
    September 3, 2017 4:05 PM EDT

I'm back almost a year later with a new WIP. It feels good to have a computer again. lol

• 700 posts
    January 14, 2018 11:51 PM EST

Thought you should know -- I'm back, as promised. Had a minor freakout after I stepped away, tried to blow up my profile, only blew up half, asked Edana to fix the exploded half, she hired a crew of day-labouring Nords, and here we are. 

• 558 posts
    January 15, 2018 12:17 AM EST
    So that's why clicking on your name wasn't working . Welcome back
    • 700 posts
    January 15, 2018 2:22 AM EST

Thanks, Gollum.

• 1595 posts
    January 15, 2018 3:06 AM EST

Welcome back to the roost, dude :)

• 585 posts
    January 15, 2018 5:28 AM EST

Legion said:

Thought you should know -- I'm back, as promised. Had a minor freakout after I stepped away, tried to blow up my profile, only blew up half, asked Edana to fix the exploded half, she hired a crew of day-labouring Nords, and here we are. 

Good to see you mate! And even better to see the ol' owl avatar on the activity feed, I feel like balance has finally been restored.

• 284 posts
    January 15, 2018 5:38 AM EST

You're back! Awesome! 'sup Legion?

• 44 posts
    January 15, 2018 5:40 AM EST

Welcome back, Legion! :)

• 700 posts
    January 15, 2018 2:26 PM EST

:D I feel so loved. Hello all. I'm happy to be back. Not too much up with me at the moment since I'm between gigs. Looking for a job right now and planning to move in the next couple months, and this seemed like the perfect place to spend some of the free time I have now that school is done for good. 

• 694 posts
    January 16, 2018 7:12 PM EST

Legion said:

:D I feel so loved. Hello all. I'm happy to be back. Not too much up with me at the moment since I'm between gigs. Looking for a job right now and planning to move in the next couple months, and this seemed like the perfect place to spend some of the free time I have now that school is done for good. 

Welcome back!!! Glad to see you back and hooting about the site. :) And the crew of day-labouring Nords were happy to oblige as well. 

• 457 posts
    January 16, 2018 7:21 PM EST

SO nice to see the smiling owl back ;D

Welcome home!

• 69 posts
    January 16, 2018 8:36 PM EST

Now thats a familiar owl to see around. Welcome back Legion!

• 700 posts
    January 16, 2018 9:02 PM EST

Thank you for the love :D 

• 743 posts
    January 16, 2018 9:24 PM EST

Welcome back, Legion! I can't be the only bird but for so long :p

This post was edited by Rogue at January 16, 2018 9:29 PM EST
    • 700 posts
    January 17, 2018 12:34 PM EST

:D Thanks Rogue. I couldn't let you have all the fun pecking out eyes.