Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Arena!

• 39 posts
    June 16, 2017 7:18 AM EDT

This thread is a place for people to post two people out of the Elder Scrolls world and members can come and say who they would think who would win. This thread might come across as a bit random but it should be fun all the same :P

Rules

• Rule One: The characters MUST be characters from lore or the games. (e.g The Last Dragonborn or Mankar Camoran is acceptable. "Female Redguard" is not.
    • Rule Two: You MUST give a reason WHY they would win.
    • Rule Three: Obey Rules One & Two :P

I'll start us off!

Who would win?

Ruma Camoran OR Bolor Savel

This post was edited by Blacklight at June 16, 2017 7:20 AM EDT
    • 39 posts
    June 16, 2017 7:23 AM EDT

Blacklight said:

I'll start us off!

Who would win?

Ruma Camoran OR Bolor Savel

I think Ruma Camoran would win - she is an expert in Destruction magic and she also can summon bound weapons and creatures from Oblivion to aid her, while Bolor can merely summon a zombie at most, and has a few Frost spells.

• 585 posts
    June 16, 2017 11:22 AM EDT

I'll go with the same, Black. Rura feels more powerful to me because she comes from a line of badasses, to me Bolor is just some bloke in a cave who made a bit of a name for himself.

I'll go for one now:

Alandro Sul vs Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal

• 39 posts
    June 16, 2017 12:40 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

I'll go with the same, Black. Rura feels more powerful to me because she comes from a line of badasses, to me Bolor is just some bloke in a cave who made a bit of a name for himself.

I'll go for one now:

Alandro Sul vs Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal

Hmm... I cannot be sure. If it was a 1v1 match, I would bet on Alandro, if he wasn't blind. If he was blind, Ada'Soom would have my bet. Especially if he had that massive Akavir army.

How about... here's a tricky one.

Arch Mage Shalidor (College of Winterhold) vs Arch Mage Galerion (Arcane University)

• 224 posts
    June 17, 2017 8:28 AM EDT

I would have to go with Arch-Mage Shalidor, just because that guy was beyond powerful as all get out. He created some of his own spells, could create a magical ward around his body which would nullify any spell and such forth. This guy was/is basically the fourth/fifth most powerful mages of all time.

Now, I'll take a shot at this:

Sotha Sill vs Zurin Arctus

• 1 posts
    June 17, 2017 5:05 PM EDT

Puny Ancus VS Brenuin

• 275 posts
    June 17, 2017 7:52 PM EDT

Soul Of Conflict vs The Eternal Champion vs The Agent Of Daggerfall

• 585 posts
    June 18, 2017 9:17 AM EDT

Braveheart! said:

I would have to go with Arch-Mage Shalidor, just because that guy was beyond powerful as all get out. He created some of his own spells, could create a magical ward around his body which would nullify any spell and such forth. This guy was/is basically the fourth/fifth most powerful mages of all time.

Now, I'll take a shot at this:

Sotha Sill vs Zurin Arctus

Gotta go with Sotha Sil on this one. Arctus is a certified badass, but Sotha is/was one of the Tribunal, who made themselves gods. And I like Sotha Sil, so I'm a little biased.

• 224 posts
    June 18, 2017 4:05 PM EDT

Komodo said:

Puny Ancus VS Brenuin

Beggar against Beggar, really? Anyways, I would with Puny just because Prenuin is a drunk.

Ebonslayer said:

Eternal Champion, becauseAgent of Daggerfall dies at the end of the game and I have never heard of Soul of Conflict.

• June 18, 2017 4:52 PM EDT
    WHO WOULD WIN?! General Tullius or Ulfric Stormcloak?
  • June 18, 2017 5:12 PM EDT
    Also I have another, Molag Bal Vs Sheogorath...
    • 585 posts
    June 18, 2017 5:22 PM EDT

Midnight_Phoenix said: WHO WOULD WIN?! General Tullius or Ulfric Stormcloak?

Easy, Ulfric. He's got loads of shouts and has a history of being a warrior, taking over Markarth and all that. Tullius' strength comes from his intelligence and command, when its one on one theres no competition.

• 275 posts
    June 18, 2017 5:32 PM EDT

Ebonslayer said:

Eternal Champion, because Agent of Daggerfall dies at the end of the game and I have never heard of Soul of Conflict.

Soul Of Conflict is the Hero of the spinoff "Shadowey", also known as the Hero Of Azra's Crossing. He is a decent fighter depending on your class but they also control "Shadow Magic", which is said to be "more powerful than the Elder Scrolls".

This post was edited by Ebonslayer at June 18, 2017 5:33 PM EDT
    • 224 posts
    June 18, 2017 6:23 PM EDT

Midnight_Phoenix said: WHO WOULD WIN?! General Tullius or Ulfric Stormcloak?

Tullius, because of Ave the Empire!

Midnight_Phoenix said: Also I have another, Molag Bal Vs Sheogorath...

God ole Uncle Sheo. He has beaten three or four of the princes already, so I don't see why he couldn't do it again.

Ebonslayer said:

Ebonslayer said:

Eternal Champion, because Agent of Daggerfall dies at the end of the game and I have never heard of Soul of Conflict.

Soul Of Conflict is the Hero of the spinoff "Shadowey", also known as the Hero Of Azra's Crossing. He is a decent fighter depending on your class but they also control "Shadow Magic", which is said to be "more powerful than the Elder Scrolls".

I am still sticking with Eternal Champion.

This post was edited by David at June 18, 2017 6:25 PM EDT
    • 585 posts
    June 19, 2017 6:02 AM EDT

Braveheart! said:

God ole Uncle Sheo. He has beaten three or four of the princes already, so I don't see why he couldn't do it again.

But wasn't that Trinimac? I've always seen it that Sheo is powerful, maybe one of the most powerful Daedra, but he's so mad and scattered that he can't conjure that sort of power that Trinimac had. On the other hand, Molag Bal doesn't have that kind of restriction.

Thinking about it, I reckon it'd be close, but if Bal resorted to the trickery he's known for Sheogorath probably won't be able to counteract it. Then again, maybe Sheo is so mad that he can't be tricked, because he's so unpredictable.

Yeah, I'm overthinking this.

• 224 posts
    June 19, 2017 7:15 AM EDT

Zonnonn said:

Braveheart! said:

But wasn't that Trinimac? I've always seen it that Sheo is powerful, maybe one of the most powerful Daedra, but he's so mad and scattered that he can't conjure that sort of power that Trinimac had. On the other hand, Molag Bal doesn't have that kind of restriction.

Thinking about it, I reckon it'd be close, but if Bal resorted to the trickery he's known for Sheogorath probably won't be able to counteract it. Then again, maybe Sheo is so mad that he can't be tricked, because he's so unpredictable.

Yeah, I'm overthinking this.

Nah, it was Sheo. There three or four in-game books that tell about Sheo going against Hircine and wins, he bets against Vaermira and wins, and I can't remember the other two. Sheo is "mad and scattered", but he is a genius in a way because remember there is a fine line between insanity and genius, and even then insane people can be/are smart.

Trinimac was defeated, eaten, and pooped out by Boeithah, so he couldn't defeat Bal at all.

• 585 posts
    June 19, 2017 7:30 AM EDT

Braveheart! said:

Nah, it was Sheo. There three or four in-game books that tell about Sheo going against Hircine and wins, he bets against Vaermira and wins, and I can't remember the other two. Sheo is "mad and scattered", but he is a genius in a way because remember there is a fine line between insanity and genius, and even then insane people can be/are smart.

Trinimac was defeated, eaten, and pooped out by Boeithah, so he couldn't defeat Bal at all.

Ah, that makes sense. Now that you mention it I think I remember Sheo beating those Princes, do you know the source so I can read them again? I really liked them, we need to hear more about Sheo in my opinion.

Eventhough Trinimac was defeated (how depends on which myth you believe), I swear I remember reading that he was basically the head honcho of the Daedra. In fact, I think thats why Boethiah took it upon themself to defeat Trin, by trickery of course. And the fact that Boethiah is a warrior-Daedra but still resorted to trickery kinda shows how powerful Trin was. 

Well now it looks like I need to reread my Daedra lore, trying to remember all these myths and books have got me hooked again.

This post was edited by Zonnonn at June 19, 2017 7:30 AM EDT
    • 649 posts
    June 19, 2017 7:41 AM EDT

Ah, that makes sense. Now that you mention it I think I remember Sheo beating those Princes, do you know the source so I can read them again? I really liked them, we need to hear more about Sheo in my opinion.

Eventhough Trinimac was defeated (how depends on which myth you believe), I swear I remember reading that he was basically the head honcho of the Daedra. In fact, I think thats why Boethiah took it upon themself to defeat Trin, by trickery of course. And the fact that Boethiah is a warrior-Daedra but still resorted to trickery kinda shows how powerful Trin was. 

Well now it looks like I need to reread my Daedra lore, trying to remember all these myths and books have got me hooked again.

16 Accords of Madness

And Trinimac wasn´t the head honcho of Daedra lol. Trinimac was one of the most powerful Et´Ada, was considered an Aedra (which translates as ancestor while Daedra means not ancestor) and his worship was actually even more prominent at some places that Auriel among the Aldmeri people. I think I remember some sort of list by Kirkbride showing the most powerful beings in TES.

Yup, here it is:

Talos.

The HoonDing.

Trinimac.

Vivec.

Leki.

Reman.

Auri-El.

Wulfharth.

Morihaus.

Pelinal.

That's my list, and pretty much in that order. Though Vivec did kill Tiber Septim once...but I mentioned Talos, not the Emperor.

This post was edited by Karver the Lorc at June 19, 2017 7:44 AM EDT
    • 585 posts
    June 19, 2017 10:19 AM EDT

The Lorc of Flowers said:

16 Accords of Madness

And Trinimac wasn´t the head honcho of Daedra lol. Trinimac was one of the most powerful Et´Ada, was considered an Aedra (which translates as ancestor while Daedra means not ancestor) and his worship was actually even more prominent at some places that Auriel among the Aldmeri people. I think I remember some sort of list by Kirkbride showing the most powerful beings in TES.

Yup, here it is:

Talos.

The HoonDing.

Trinimac.

Vivec.

Leki.

Reman.

Auri-El.

Wulfharth.

Morihaus.

Pelinal.

That's my list, and pretty much in that order. Though Vivec did kill Tiber Septim once...but I mentioned Talos, not the Emperor.

Now I get it! I must've mixed up my Et'Ada with the Aedra and Daedra or something. I think the whole 'being more worshipped than Auriel' muddled my brain, there's so many names and terms to remember I always forget something. And thanks for the link Karv! I'll start refreshing myself straight away.

I find it interesting that that HoonDing is so far up the list, but then again Redguard lore is one of my weakest points and HoonDing in particular is way to confusing and mysterious for me.

• 275 posts
    June 19, 2017 2:34 PM EDT

Braveheart! said:

Ebonslayer said:

Ebonslayer said:

Could you explain why you choose the Champion?

• 224 posts
    June 19, 2017 4:14 PM EDT

Ebonslayer said:

Braveheart! said:

Ebonslayer said:

Ebonslayer said:

Could you explain why you choose the Champion?

They saved the Empire, traveled to every province of Tamriel, and defeated one of the greatest mages ever. 

• 152 posts
    June 23, 2017 8:39 PM EDT

My turn my turn! Gogron gro-Bolmog (big ass orc from Cyrodiil DB) or Vicente Valtieri (vampire from Cyrodiill DB)

• 224 posts
    June 23, 2017 9:25 PM EDT

MaddMannatee said:

My turn my turn! Gogron gro-Bolmog (big ass orc from Cyrodiil DB) or Vicente Valtieri (vampire from Cyrodiill DB)

Vicente easily. He can hide in the shadows and strike before Gogron even had a choice. Though I doubt this could happen because both of them are in DB and that goes against one of the tents.